Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Sweet Classics Triple GU FT
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Football > Football Trading
beanschat
It isn't often you'll find me trading sweet Classics GU....but I already have this card!! user posted image

Would really like a sweet Classics card back...but will consider other options
CardCollector123
I would love to get my hands on that, I would kill for it!
I need it for my HoF AU, GU, and Patch PC!
beanschat
well Lorin..I like the Staubach and Tarkenton GU...but not sure I would trade on that....but will keep them in mind...if you are willing
ninerfolife
PLease CMB for it! nice card btw!
beanschat
Ron, I do like the Baugh GU...that would look very nice in my Classics set...will have to check later and see if there is something else we can add to bring a little more even if I don't get something else I really like
fredbbq
check me for it please.... thanks
CardCollector123
QUOTE(beanschat @ Feb 2 2010, 11:03 PM)
well Lorin..I like the Staubach and Tarkenton GU...but not sure I would trade on that....but will keep them in mind...if you are willing

I could pull the Staubach out of the PC, but I cannot do any of the Tarkentons
beanschat
QUOTE(fredbbq @ Feb 3 2010, 07:15 PM)
check me for it please.... thanks

Sorry Fred, didn't see anything right now
beanschat
anybody interested today?
dj_4dig
what does it book? i'm interested if i have anything for it. i also have some interest in your other cards like the pap/beckett dual and a few other gu.
rednecksims
Im intrested. CMB

Thanks
David
CardCollector123
I can pull out the Staubach GU towards this!
beanschat
QUOTE(dj_4dig @ Feb 4 2010, 06:29 PM)
what does it book? i'm interested if i have anything for it.  i also have some interest in your other cards like the pap/beckett dual and a few other gu.

This books $60...you have a very nice baseball GU list...sure I could spend alot of time there....the dual auto though books $125-150.
beanschat
QUOTE(CardCollector123 @ Feb 4 2010, 06:31 PM)
I can pull out the Staubach GU towards this!

I know you can, and I will keep this in mind...I just don't see what we can add to it at this time..
dj_4dig
QUOTE(beanschat @ Feb 4 2010, 11:00 PM)
This books $60...you have a very nice baseball GU list...sure I could spend alot of time there....the dual auto though books $125-150.

oh yikes, the dual is too rich for me. is it an sp or something?

i'm sure we can work something out. lmk, thanks.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.