Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Looking for Twins auto cards
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Baseball > Baseball Trading
at_finch
Hey all-- I'm working on collecting autographed cards of every player on this year's Twins team. I'd prefer cards that weren't signed in-person or through the mail, but if you've got them, let me know anyway and we can maybe work something out. If anyone's got anything, let me know.

Thanks!!!
über
who u need? got some ip autos....
ffman
I have a Garza 2005 Chrome Update refractor autograph, but I plan on keeping (it's been on the rise - since I've had it, went up from $25 to $60).
at_finch
QUOTE(über @ Sep 26 2006, 04:21 PM)
who u need? got some ip autos....

I actually need about 3/4 of the team yet.... I just recently decided to take up this project.... Anywho, which IP's do you have?
at_finch
QUOTE(ffman @ Sep 26 2006, 04:23 PM)
I have a Garza 2005 Chrome Update refractor autograph, but I plan on keeping (it's been on the rise - since I've had it, went up from $25 to $60).

I used to have that one, but I sold it for a nice profit and now I just have the regular auto.
über
QUOTE(at_finch @ Sep 26 2006, 03:28 PM)
I actually need about 3/4 of the team yet.... I just recently decided to take up this project.... Anywho, which IP's do you have?

lets see.... nathan, mauer, morneau, cuddy, stewart TC tongue.gif , and some former twins
at_finch
QUOTE(über @ Sep 26 2006, 04:32 PM)
lets see.... nathan, mauer, morneau, cuddy, stewart TC  tongue.gif , and some former twins

Have you got a Juan Rincon by any chance?
über
QUOTE(at_finch @ Sep 26 2006, 03:51 PM)
Have you got a Juan Rincon by any chance?

on my twins hat with a bunch of other twins autos... maybe have him on a ball, prolly not though...
at_finch
QUOTE(über @ Sep 26 2006, 04:53 PM)
on my twins hat with a bunch of other twins autos... maybe have him on a ball, prolly not though...

Hmmm I was hoping for one on a card.
über
do u need any i listed?
gwynn_fan
Hi Just got photo bucket...how am I doing?? Look under autographs for Twin cards. Bob
http://s84.photobucket.com/albums/k33/gwynn_fan/
autocut
I have a Donruss World Series Jason Bartlett Auto/Rc #'d /1000, but would need a nice Monte Irvin for it.

The Bartlett is the card in the center:
user posted image
at_finch
Nice cards.... Sorry, I don't have any Monte Irvin to trade for it though.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.