Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: WTTF: John David Booty
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Football > Football Trading
TinCastleMusic
I am SO VERY CLOSE to being able to apply for Super Collector status (over on SCF) with my John David Booty collection (I am about 10-15 cards shy of my mark), so I am on the lookout for absolutely ANYTHING I don't yet have in my bucket! I have a handful of JDB cards incoming, but everything else in my collection is scanned and in my bucket. If you have something that I may need, please let me know what you have and you are looking for in return. I also am willing to buy (for the right price of course), so if you have anything I may need, please let me know!!!

I am also looking to add to some of my various other collections as well, and could use any cards I don't have yet for the following players:

AUNDRAE ALLISON
IAN JOHNSON
MARCUS VICK

I am also looking to add to my 2008-2009 Topps Mayo Autos & GU Collection and could use these items from the Mayo sets:

AUTOs
GUs
SILK/CLOTH
CABINET
TinCastleMusic
Still looking!!!
THUNDER9
Pulled this yesterday - problem is, I didn't see anything in your bucket I can use.

user posted image

user posted image

also have these -

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

08/25 ............................70/100 .....................................50/100
TinCastleMusic
PM SENT!!!

QUOTE(THUNDER9 @ Jan 27 2010, 09:40 AM)
Pulled this yesterday - problem is, I didn't see anything in your bucket I can use.

user posted image

user posted image

also have these -

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

08/25  ............................70/100      .....................................50/100

TinCastleMusic
Still on the lookout for more Booty!!!
TinCastleMusic
Still trying to find a few more JDBs, willing to pay for some of the nice pieces out there!!! Let me know if you have anything I might need. Thanks!
Rence2
QUOTE(TinCastleMusic @ Jan 26 2010, 09:32 PM)
I am SO VERY CLOSE to being able to apply for Super Collector status (over on SCF) with my John David Booty collection (I am about 10-15 cards shy of my mark), so I am on the lookout for absolutely ANYTHING I don't yet have in my bucket!  I have a handful of JDB cards incoming, but everything else in my collection is scanned and in my bucket.  If you have something that I may need, please let me know what you have and you are looking for in return.  I also am willing to buy (for the right price of course), so if you have anything I may need, please let me know!!!

I am also looking to add to some of my various other collections as well, and could use any cards I don't have yet for the following players:

AUNDRAE ALLISON
IAN JOHNSON
MARCUS VICK

I am also looking to add to my 2008-2009 Topps Mayo Autos & GU Collection and could use these items from the Mayo sets:

AUTOs
GUs
SILK/CLOTH
CABINET

I have several nice J.D. Booty autos
TinCastleMusic
QUOTE(Rence2 @ Jan 28 2010, 09:11 PM)
I have several nice J.D. Booty autos

I just saw the one JDB Mirror Gold Auto GU, but nonetheless I am very interested in that one! Please let me know if there is anything in the bucket that you might like, otherwise I am definitely willing to buy! Thanks!
RedskinsFan12
I have a Booty patch auto in my bucket. I like the Jamaal Charles jersey auto.
TinCastleMusic
QUOTE(RedskinsFan12 @ Jan 29 2010, 04:06 PM)
I have a Booty patch auto in my bucket.  I like the Jamaal Charles jersey auto.

I actually have one of those already, thanks anyways!
NYStateOfMind1976
I like these:

Brandon Jacobs RC Threads Auto
2009 PLayoff Jacobs GU

I know I have at least one Jersey/Auto of Booty in my bucket. PLMK
TinCastleMusic
QUOTE(NYStateOfMind1976 @ Jan 30 2010, 12:09 AM)
I like these:

Brandon Jacobs RC Threads Auto
2009 PLayoff Jacobs GU
I know I have at least one Jersey/Auto of Booty in my bucket. PLMK

Sorry, didn't see anything I can currently use. Thanks anyways!
NYStateOfMind1976
No problem. thanks anyway
TinCastleMusic
I am getting so very close to my goal (need about 8 cards or so!!!). If you have anything I need, or anything else for my other various PCs, please let me know. THanks!
TinCastleMusic
Still looking!!!
TinCastleMusic
Just picked up another one! My magic number is now at 7, so please let me know if you have something that I still need. Thanks!
timmernater
i have lots of jdb and allison auto's for you, will trade them for knowshon toppc chrome
TinCastleMusic
QUOTE(timmernater @ Feb 1 2010, 09:58 PM)
i have lots of jdb and allison auto's for you, will trade them for knowshon toppc chrome

PM SENT!!!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.