Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: PHOTOBUCKET FOR TRADE A THON!!!
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Football > Football Trading
Pages: 1, 2
coltsfan23
im goin to be updating my photobucket.. please lmk if ya see anything u like and lmk so we can get some deals done for Trade A Thon!!!!
braves4life1025
what is trade a thon???
coltsfan23
QUOTE(braves4life1025 @ Sep 25 2006, 04:53 PM)
what is trade a thon???

It's an event that starts tomorrow and spans for 3 or 4 days where members on TCC try to get a lot of trades done. Bob give away prizes and its a very fun event!!!!
braves4life1025
ok who is bob
über
QUOTE(braves4life1025 @ Sep 25 2006, 04:04 PM)
ok who is bob

bob TCC... the admin of this site... rolleyes.gif tongue.gif
coltsfan23
updated it ... lots more incoming..
über
QUOTE(coltsfan23 @ Sep 25 2006, 04:29 PM)
updated it ...  lots more incoming..

hey bro, could maybe use the stev franchise gu... come next door and see what u want for it... tongue.gif
artyman60
Man, to bad the trade a thon wasnt next week so i could provide pics. All i have are the old ones in my bucket before my scanner stopped working
über
QUOTE(artyman60 @ Sep 25 2006, 05:01 PM)
Man, to bad the trade a thon wasnt next week so i could provide pics. All i have are the old ones in my bucket before my scanner stopped working

ouch! sad.gif

maybe u can list some cards u have, instead...
mvpujols#5
Hey do you have any Falcons or vick cards?
über
QUOTE(mvpujols#5 @ Sep 25 2006, 05:05 PM)
Hey do you have any Falcons or vick cards?

we have a vick 02 UD Power Surge insert... lmk how much for it...
globalduk
Hey!
What ya want for your Scott Kazmir Old Judge Auto? LMK or email me: Globalduk@aol.com
thanks,
don
coltsfan23
Anyone else like anything??? I reallly wanna get some deals done for trade a thon!!!
coltsfan23
oops double post , sorry
tro
like the harrison gu ball
coltsfan23
QUOTE(tro @ Sep 26 2006, 07:36 PM)
like the harrison gu ball

ok cool, im gonna post in price check to see what it books and when i find out ill lyk... u got a trade list or site that i could look at?
tro
i also like the Nash's
coltsfan23
QUOTE(tro @ Sep 27 2006, 06:09 AM)
i also like the Nash's

ok cool, i found out the Harrison books $25...

lmk if u can buy or if u wanna trade...
coltsfan23
Anyone else wanna make a deal? lmk
coltsfan23
Come on lets make a deal!! i really wanna get a trade done for trade a thon!!
Iplayfootball_90
I like the Fran Tarkenton GU. lmk what you would be looking for.
tro
I will pm you on the Harrison and the Nashs

whats the chances of getting that Montana Auto
cazfall
QUOTE(tro @ Oct 1 2006, 06:37 PM)

http://s69.photobucket.com/albums/i62/cazfall/?start=0

hey how are ya? I have a dual peyton/edge gu /100 bv 25 I'm looking to trade. do you have any need for this card?
coltsfan23
QUOTE(cazfall @ Oct 1 2006, 06:52 PM)
http://s69.photobucket.com/albums/i62/cazfall/?start=0

hey how are ya? I have a dual peyton/edge gu /100 bv 25 I'm looking to trade. do you have any need for this card?

yes !! id love to trade for that card and ure ronnie brown gu...lmk if ya like anythin in my bucket for it or how much they'll cost individually
coltsfan23
QUOTE(tro @ Oct 1 2006, 06:37 PM)

ok cool!

the Montana is gonna be really really hard!! Everyone has been askin me about it. Unless you pay a lot of money for it, im not lookin to move it.
cazfall
QUOTE(coltsfan23 @ Oct 1 2006, 06:56 PM)
yes !! id love to trade for that card and ure ronnie brown gu...lmk if ya like anythin in my bucket for it or how much they'll cost individually

I'll sell you them both for 20 dlvd. the dual books at twenty five and the brown books for 20. like it?
coltsfan23
QUOTE(cazfall @ Oct 1 2006, 07:01 PM)
I'll sell you them both for 20 dlvd. the dual books at twenty five and the brown books for 20. like it?

thanks for the offer but i dont wanna spend that much $$$... how much for just the brown alone or just the dual alone? also, did ya like anythin in my bucket to trade for the dual?
braves4life1025
hy do u have this or is this the card u didnt have? roy willaims GU if u have i need it edgar renteria GU i need this the most steve nash GU
coltsfan23
QUOTE(braves4life1025 @ Oct 1 2006, 07:03 PM)
hy do u have this or is this the card u didnt have? roy willaims GU if u have i need it edgar renteria GU i need this the most steve nash GU

my bro has the renteria.. i have the roy and i hae a nash jsy card and he has a nash jsy card...lmk
cazfall
QUOTE(coltsfan23 @ Oct 1 2006, 07:04 PM)
my bro has the renteria.. i have the roy and i hae a nash jsy card and he has a nash jsy card...lmk

i like some of your basketball jersey cards. I'd trade the brown for these
1. dwight howard gu
2. kg gu
3. i'm hoping you can throw in one of your dual upperdeck jersey cards? plmk thanks zac
braves4life1025
ok can u show me the scan of the nash you have? and i will talk to him about the renteria
coltsfan23
QUOTE(cazfall @ Oct 1 2006, 07:11 PM)
i like some of your basketball jersey cards. I'd trade the brown for these
1. dwight howard gu
2. kg gu
3. i'm hoping you can throw in one of your dual upperdeck jersey cards? plmk thanks zac

so all of these for the brown or just one? lmk if all i wouldnt do them all for brown....
coltsfan23
QUOTE(braves4life1025 @ Oct 1 2006, 07:14 PM)
ok can u show me the scan of the nash you have? and i will talk to him about the renteria

this is the one i have:

http://s66.photobucket.com/albums/h268/col...gAnch=imgAnch17
braves4life1025
yeh thats the one i wanted thats the only one i saww lol what do u need for them?
cazfall
QUOTE(braves4life1025 @ Oct 1 2006, 07:33 PM)
yeh thats the one i wanted thats the only one i saww lol what do u need for them?

ok thanks anywaze
coltsfan23
QUOTE(cazfall @ Oct 1 2006, 07:36 PM)
ok thanks anywaze

How much would ya sell the Brown individually?
coltsfan23
QUOTE(braves4life1025 @ Oct 1 2006, 07:33 PM)

I dont know. I'm lookin for some nice jsy cards or a nice cert auto. Do u have a site?
cazfall
ten dlvd for the brown gu rookie numberd to 750. like it?
braves4life1025
hey whats the Bv on the Nash and the Roy i need them both i got some drew bledsoe jerome bettis just got these from my dad and tons of base and the players i liseted are RC's and do u colleect basketball if so i got larry johnson shaq RC shaq anfernee hardaway shaq RC shaq RC jamal mashburn
braves4life1025
no i dont i got GU's like ronnie brown caddy willaims willaims rudi johnson dual GU
coltsfan23
QUOTE(braves4life1025 @ Oct 1 2006, 08:41 PM)
no i dont i got GU's like ronnie brown caddy willaims willaims rudi johnson dual GU

I dont remember what the Nash books but the Roy books $15 and is numbered. id be interested in the ronnie gu and the caddy/rudi dual..lmk
coltsfan23
QUOTE(cazfall @ Oct 1 2006, 08:40 PM)
ten dlvd for the brown gu rookie numberd to 750. like it?

na ill pass...
braves4life1025
okthe BV is are from the price range f 25-35 i forget will u do both of them?
coltsfan23
QUOTE(braves4life1025 @ Oct 1 2006, 08:49 PM)
okthe BV is are from the price range f 25-35 i forget will u do both of them?

So both mine for both yours (the dual and the ronnie? is that the deal?
braves4life1025
maybe can u find out the Bv on the nash?????
coltsfan23
QUOTE(braves4life1025 @ Oct 1 2006, 08:53 PM)
maybe can u find out the Bv on the nash?????

I dont remember what it books. lmk if u decide to do both the dual and the ronnie for both of mine and ill post
braves4life1025
well mine is a total of around 60 to 70 in BV so the nash probably books 20 right? that would be 35BV
coltsfan23
QUOTE(braves4life1025 @ Oct 1 2006, 08:56 PM)
well mine is a total of around 60 to 70 in BV so the nash probably books 20 right? that would be 35BV

ok, well lmk what u wanna do.
braves4life1025
can u throw another card in?
coltsfan23
QUOTE(braves4life1025 @ Oct 1 2006, 08:58 PM)
can u throw another card in?

like what?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.