Additional notes:

Wee send in Bouble Mailer and DC#. ASAP

Thanks
NYStateOfMind1976
I agree
NYStateOfMind1976
SENT DC 0309 2880 0000 5205 0848
millo67
Cards on the way DC#03070020000134063791.
Thanks
millo67
Cards received!!
Thanks
millo67
NY did you went to the Post office?? I think they have problems to delivered to you area!!!
Detailed Results:

Delivery status not updated as of January 30, 2010, 12:56 am
Out for Delivery or Available at PO Box, January 29, 2010, 10:56 am, YORKTOWN, VA 23692
Sorting Complete, January 29, 2010, 10:26 am, YORKTOWN, VA 23692
Arrival at Post Office, January 29, 2010, 6:04 am, YORKTOWN, VA 23692
Processed through Sort Facility, January 29, 2010, 12:08 am, NORFOLK, VA 23501
Acceptance, January 25, 2010, 4:16 pm, ARROYO, PR 00714

LMK
Millo67
NYStateOfMind1976
I went to my normal PO yesterday and asked them about it and brought a print out of the delivery info. I told them I do not have it and asked what was going on. First person said well the storm might have caused problems etc. I explained that was wrong as it should have been delivered before the storm and I have received packages since then from other traders... They told me they would reseach and I should call tomorrow. More to follow but as of now still no package.
NYStateOfMind1976
I just called the Post Office again. I spoke to to different people and they are trying to track down the mail carrier that apparently is responsible for my route. They cannot find anything on the package anywhere.
millo67
The package is there!! They have to know where it is??
Keep trying!!
LMK
millo67
Did you look today?
LMK
NYStateOfMind1976
I went into the PO today to mail a few others and they went out back and checked etc. So far this thing is not turning up and really getting on my nerves...
millo67
Hey friend anything yet? You have to spoke directilly wich the Post Master ,They have to look for the pack, he arrived there and wee have the proof!!!
LMK iff you can found something alse!
Millo67
NYStateOfMind1976
That is who I talked to and I provided the DC number. they say they cannot find it and they forgot to talk to the route man to see if he knew anything. I am planning on going back up there as time permits. Hopefully tomorrow. This is so frustrating that they cannot find it.
finestkind
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to NYStateOfMind1976.
NYStateOfMind1976
The post of claims they cannot find it. They are not open today so Have no new updates in that regard. I am not sure what to do on this. I will call PO again tomorrow. All I know for sure is the cards are not here.
NYStateOfMind1976
Okay here is the latest and not so greatest on this. I spoke with the postmaster again and they are basically throwing their hands in the air and saying they lost the package. I am bringing in a copy of this thread tomorrow to attempt to show what cards were in the package and a Beckett to determine value. They did say that since it was not insured they do not have proff this was in fact put in the envelope. I have my fingers crossed but signs are pointing to this thing just not ending well for me in the long run. More to follow.
millo67
Keep me posted!!!
NYStateOfMind1976
Okay, I so I went to the post office yesterday and talked with the postmaster. They asked me to bring any info I had. I showed them this thread, your address to confirm coming from PR, and I brought a beckett to give them so idea of value ( Well book value anyway). He and Lisa (Another person I have been working with) reviewed the info andtook the copies and said they would get back to me. However, they kept saying it wasn't insured etc so I have a feeling this is not going to end well. This whole thing is crazy.. It showed up at my PO, got lost and now all the hoops and no results.... Its killing me.. Nobody on either end of this trade did anything wrong but its gonna end bad (My gut). I am about sick of taking time away from work and costing me money to make all these trips to the PO for this. Can't I just email this stuff to them...no I gotta come in person ranting.gif
NYStateOfMind1976
Okay the post office has made it official.. They lost it... Cannot find it...

As requested I brought up thee copies of this thread, the thread with the address to confirm where it was coming from and had them make photocopies of the price guide pages that are applicable..

Now I have spoken with Lisa, Mike and Bruce (the postmaster).

They told me they would get back to me in a couple of days but I should not get my hopes up as it was not insured....

I am not sure what to do about this thread... I am lost... I know Milo sent it since the DC was provided. I know he got my cards as he said he did. So only fault lies with teh PO I guess....

Do we close this as complete but lost by PO?
Do we wait for the PO official results?
I am completely lost, all I am pretty sure about it I am gonna get nada out fo this but thats USPS for ya.. It happens but still stinks...
RGBII
Adam and Emilio,

Thank you both for working together to
solve this problem that is obviously the
fault of the USPS.

The trade can only be completed or failed.
There is no option for lost in the mail.

At this point, the only alternative we have
is to fail it on millo67.

Emilio, I understand that you are already
out some pretty nice cards but the only
advice I have is to negotiate a replacement
card(s) with Adam (NYStateOfMind1976).

Collect Hard!,
RGBII
millo67
Lets wait for the PO official results a few more days, iff they not came wich nothing I will try to work something wich Adam!!!
Adam lmk iff that ok wich you!!
Millo67
NYStateOfMind1976
Emilio,

Thats cool bro. We can wait a few more days. I should have some downtime (as of now) on Monday to head back out there and corner them with a hot poker ( laugh.gif )

I am not against waiting it is just so frustrating to know it got form PR to 6 miles from my house and couldn't make the rest of the journey.

NYStateOfMind1976
Okay talked to the post office again today. According to the postmaster, Mike and Lisa (supervisors I previously mentioned) they have not come up with a decision. There is debate on what to do as the package was not insured. they are leaning towards it is just lost and oops but we are sorry.... more to follow. I just want this over... mad.gif
NYStateOfMind1976
OKay now I am getting the run around. I call and talk to one person and they tell me to call back tomorrow and talk to someone else. Then I call to talk wiht them and they tell me I have to talk to the other person etc etc...
Absolutely crazy. No answers no nothing...

I am about to just say lets end this and just move on and let this sore spot go away
NYStateOfMind1976
OKay so today I got the "FINAL" word from the Post Office. This is it, they have determined that they believe the package got thrown away (Totally nuts) by accident. Apparently the trash bin is close to the hoppers for the carriers... Guess mistakes happen but sounds like poor design to say the least. They say that since there was no insurance on the package that their submission to "corperate" was denied for re-embursment. They feel bad over the situation but it is out of their hands. They were able to get me a voucher for $20 to the P.O. Which I can use for future mailings I guess. Anyway guess this is done. Just a bummer
finestkind
QUOTE(NYStateOfMind1976 @ Mar 26 2010, 01:00 PM)
OKay so today I got the "FINAL" word from the Post Office. This is it, they have determined that they believe the package got thrown away (Totally nuts) by accident.

That sounds fishy. dry.gif
millo67
Hi Need to know iff this will be close or not!!!
Millo67
NYStateOfMind1976
QUOTE(finestkind @ Mar 26 2010, 06:05 PM)
That sounds fishy.  dry.gif

I know right... Seems like some to me but its the end of the road as far as the PO is concerned.
NYStateOfMind1976
QUOTE(millo67 @ Mar 26 2010, 06:09 PM)
Hi Need to know iff this will be close or not!!!
Millo67

PM Sent
millo67
Knowing that NY don't recived his cards and the Post Office give him A Voucher for $20.00 Wee agree that I going to send him This card 2008 Sweet Spot Swatch Dual Memorabilia Don Mattingly-Dave Winfield #DS-MW , Sow wee can finish this trade.
Millo67
RGBII
QUOTE(millo67 @ Mar 27 2010, 10:24 AM)
Knowing that NY don't recived his cards and the Post Office give him A Voucher for $20.00 Wee agree that I going to send him This card 2008 Sweet Spot Swatch Dual Memorabilia Don Mattingly-Dave Winfield #DS-MW , Sow wee can finish this trade.
Millo67

If NYStateofMind1976 agrees we will certainly
deem that as a replacemnet card to sucessfully
complete this trade.

Thanks to you both again for being patient and
making the best of a bad situation.

Collect Hard!,
RGBII
NYStateOfMind1976
I did talk wiht him and that is what we agreed on. I know I didnt get the cards but at the same time I know he sent them so I didnt want him to be out also for something that was so obviously neither of our fault.

I do agree that the Mattingly SS Gu will finish it up.
millo67
Card on the way DC#0307 0020 0001 3406 3876.
Hope this time get home!!
Thanks
NYStateOfMind1976
Got the card in the mail today...

Finally after way to long I consider this closed..
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.