Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Looking to trade for HoF/Leg. AU, GU, and Patches!
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Football > Football Trading
CardCollector123
I have 4 INCOMING

Eric Dickerson 2009 Donruss Elite Throwback Threads Dual Jersey /250
Jerry Rice 2002 Donruss Gridiron Kings Cut Collection Jersey /200
Alan Page 2009 Upper Deck Heroes Gold AU /10
Terrell Davis 2001 Playoff Honors Game Day Gear 2clr Patch
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So I need HoF/Legend AU, GU, and Patches!

So help me out!
CardCollector123
Just traded for a Charlie Joiner AU!

Lets get some more coming my way!
CardCollector123
Mailing out tomorrow.
Lets make a quick deal!
Gforce083
So I'm pretty sure I was on a plane with John David Booty.
CardCollector123
No way dude!
That is absolutely SICK!
Did you get his Auto?
Gforce083
QUOTE(CardCollector123 @ Jan 20 2010, 07:27 PM)
No way dude!
That is absolutely SICK!
Did you get his Auto?

I didn't. It was on a flight from Houston to Nashville on Jan 11. I saw him while waiting to board and I thought to myself "if that JDB?" I think he noticed me starring at him hahaha. I just wasn't totally convinced it was him because he really wasn't that big. However, I saw him as we got off the plan in Nashville and I went online and google imaged him and I'm convinced it was him....unless he has a twin brother haha.
CardCollector123
He actually does have a brother, his name is like Josh Booty or something and he actually looks a lot alike JDB.

If it was JDB, he was leaving from Huston, because the Texans actually just signed him to the squad biggrin.gif
Gforce083
QUOTE(CardCollector123 @ Jan 20 2010, 08:12 PM)
He actually does have a brother, his name is like Josh Booty or something and he actually looks a lot alike JDB.

If it was JDB, he was leaving from Huston, because the Texans actually just signed him to the squad biggrin.gif

Yeah I know his has an older brother but I'm certain it was John David, I looked up both their photos. I was too scared to ask if it was him...I could had an auto. I did ride the same plane though, haha.
CardCollector123
Well it is still pretty sweet that you saw him haha.
If I even saw a look alike I would have went and asked him if he was JDB baha.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.