Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: 2nd TCC Trade-a-Thon!
Collector Zone > TCC Features > News and Announcements
Pages: 1, 2, 3
bob_TCC
The 2nd TCC Trade-a-Thon will take place later this week, from 9/27/06 - 9/30/06!

This 4-day event will be a time where all Collector Zone members are encouraged to focus on trading, buying and selling with each other. So, now is the time to dust off your trade and want lists! In addition, stop by the local shop and make sure you're fully stocked with shipping supplies.

Come Wednesday (9/27/06) though, all attention will turn to trading, buying and selling! We'll also have a number of giveaways - many of which will be awarded to those members who simply post (and then later complete) a transaction during this event! We'll also have a special prize for the member that completes the most transactions by the time the October Trade-a-Thon starts (only transactions posted during Trade-a-Thon apply)!

As you can see, this special event should be a great time and a great opportunity for many of you to obtain some new cards from your want lists! In fact, our first-ever Trade-a-Thon in August led to 102 transactions - 89 of which have already been completed (click here for more details). Plus, 10 members walked away as giveaway winners and we're waiting to see which member earns the overall Trade-a-Thon award for completing the most transactions from this event.

By the way, we'll be doing a number of things to promote this special event to over 6650 members that have joined the Collector Zone as well as thousands of other collectors that belong to the TCC newsletter list or visit the site daily. wink.gif

-Bob
über
YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif smile.gif
tysingleton34
YIPEEEEEEE!! I've been asking about this for awhile!!
tysingleton34
Also I won't make many trades during the week because of school, but once the weekend starts rockon.gif
aceecards
get your swerve on buddies Im loaded and got my finger on the trigger!!
Charlie
making my new site now wink.gif I am off monday and tuesday so should be done in time smile.gif
skatalite
Let's do it!
ITG Franchises Man
Tradestock..check
Mailers........check
Tape...........Check
Loaders.......Check
TCC............Check
Cash...........Check

I'm ready to go.
über
hopefully will get my stamps... got 20 extra for my b-day last month, but it seems that it was misplaced mad.gif
Cades
Sounds like fun smile.gif
acampione
whoop. have fun. chemistry is what I have to look forward to. biggrin.gif At least I like my courses this year laugh.gif
artyman60
NICE !!!!! i am ready to go I got some new stuff for trade and im gonna be looking to move it all
oldspice_007
Should be a good time!
sweetdizzel17
New inventory comin'....bucket and list fresh...stamps aplenty...and of course...

THE URGE TO GET TRADIN"!

tomcat.gif
SinatraKing
QUOTE(oldspice_007 @ Sep 24 2006, 07:44 PM)
Should be a good time!

I hope you have some stuff to trade for the Bosh's I have for you wink.gif
kc_royals_fan_5
Well dang, I guess I'll miss another trade-a-thon. Looks like I picked a bad time to go out of town. Ooh, well, maybe next time. Good luck to everyone on their trades. smile.gif
braves4life1025
well how do you make a transaction and it seems to be every store i go to runs out of bubble mailers they day i go well thats what the people at th store say so i wont have bubble mailers crap and on;y got a couple of $$$$
coltsfan23
Really lookin forward to trade a thon!!!! smile.gif smile.gif smile.gif smile.gif
bob_TCC
QUOTE(braves4life1025 @ Sep 24 2006, 10:08 PM)
well how do you make a transaction and it seems to be every store i go to runs out of bubble mailers they day i go well thats what the people at th store say so i wont have bubble mailers crap and on;y got a couple of $$$$

Once you've agreed on the details of a transaction, you just use the "Create Transaction" links in the various profile views to post it. In terms of bubble mailers, even your local Wal-Mart would have them.

-Bob
starwarsgi
wooo hoooo alright ready to go picked up some decent stuff from the bay ready to go. just need to update my bucket and my tradelists
braves4life1025
i no i checked they dont
tysingleton34
Crap I just found out I have family coming out next weekend. I will still be here, but not very much. sad.gif
braves4life1025
that stinks
kc_royals_fan_5
Ok, I've looked at the calendar and since I'll probably be gone for only a few days, I may be back in time for trade-a-thon. smile.gif Again, We'll see. dry.gif
dd316
YAY!!!
bufbillsstlcards
Even I'll be getting in on the action this weekend!! smile.gif
aceecards
guys my trading window is opened and ready.. I might not be around much after friday workday..

so we better start planting seeds now..

artyman60
Well i just got done getting most of it together, Unfortunatlly i wont have pics of the new stuff because i dont have a scanner that works but im sure I can get a few trades done Hopefully !!

Also i will be looking for ANYTHING of the guys in my sig. and currently i am working on the 05-06 Finest basketball refractor and X-fractor sets minus the RC's So i will be in the hunt for those as well ( just a quick heads up for this weekend) so if you got them set them aside and i know we can work something out.

thank you
aceecards
my trade a thon set is down and set..

Hike hike..
Iplayfootball_90
QUOTE(aceecards @ Sep 25 2006, 06:36 PM)
my trade a thon set is down and set..

Hike hike..

laugh.gif
I wish I had some HOFer stuff for you Ace I really like a lot of your cards.
DiaperDandy
Looking forwards to flipping the switch and getting some trades done this time around smile.gif
ITG Franchises Man
I'm lined up for the face-off, who's droping the puck?
snowblink
My tradelist is up-to-date...What the heck I'll sell em too wink.gif
dd316
Looks like this is gonna be good, already have a few deals brewing! biggrin.gif
bob_TCC
The anticipation continues to build... biggrin.gif

I'm going to have to look into getting a countdown clock for future use. laugh.gif

-Bob
tysingleton34
What time will it officially start in central time?
bob_TCC
QUOTE(tysingleton34 @ Sep 26 2006, 10:50 PM)
What time will it officially start in central time?

It starts in just about 68 minutes.

-Bob
tysingleton34
Sweet thanks Bob!!

QUOTE(bob_TCC @ Sep 26 2006, 08:52 PM)
It starts in just about 68 minutes.

-Bob

bob_TCC
By the way, you can click here to watch the transaction board over the 4-day event. wink.gif

-Bob
SinatraKing
AWESOME!
sweetdizzel17
10 minutes!!!!!
bob_TCC
The trading, buying and selling frenzy is about to begin! Wait until you hear about the new feature as well. biggrin.gif

-Bob
SinatraKing
I hate that my computers clock is a matter of seconds off of the TCC clock, my trade was posted at 11:59, when my clock shows on the hour mad.gif
bob_TCC
QUOTE(SinatraKing @ Sep 27 2006, 12:01 AM)
I hate that my computers clock is a matter of seconds off of the TCC clock, my trade was posted at 11:59, when my clock shows on the hour  mad.gif

You're also assuming that the first transaction wins a prize this time...

-Bob
bob_TCC
It's underway! Have fun!

-Bob
bufbillsstlcards
QUOTE(bob_TCC @ Sep 27 2006, 12:05 AM)
It's underway!  Have fun!

-Bob

What's this "New Feature"?
bob_TCC
QUOTE(bufbillsstlcards @ Sep 27 2006, 12:17 AM)
What's this "New Feature"?

I'm still hooking it up in a few more places, but if you're looking, you could discover it now. wink.gif

-Bob
bufbillsstlcards
QUOTE(bob_TCC @ Sep 27 2006, 12:19 AM)
I'm still hooking it up in a few more places, but if you're looking, you could discover it now.  wink.gif

-Bob

Is it that view Transactions page or whatever? I dont feel like looking, that involves effort tongue.gif
sweetdizzel17
is it the "trading and marketplace topics" under the name link or is that old? (LOL i am not observant)

DO TELL!!
bob_TCC
QUOTE(sweetdizzel17 @ Sep 27 2006, 12:33 AM)
is it the "trading and marketplace topics" under the name link or is that old? (LOL i am not observant)

DO TELL!!

You got it! smile.gif

-Bob
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.