Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Call of Duty Thread.
Collector Zone > Water Cooler > Entertainment News
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
ffman
I tried the Riot Control class last night. Good fun, especially tracking a guy down who keeps backing up and bashing him a couple times....good fun.
cardinal
QUOTE(Iplayfootball_90 @ Jan 20 2010, 10:29 PM)
A friend of mine is buying it from me.

I'm also getting rid of The Saboteur and Rainbow Six : Vegas 2

How was The Saboteur?
Iplayfootball_90
QUOTE(cardinal @ Jan 21 2010, 12:50 PM)
How was The Saboteur?

I posted about it in the video gaming topic so I won't spam up this topic.

As for CoD, I played again yesterday and still didn't enjoy myself all that much. Definitely won't miss it once I sell it this weekend.
ffman
Call of Duty: MW2 gets me bored every once in a while (usually when I do bad continually) but I usually get back in the groove before long.
Iplayfootball_90
Sold my copy today. Won't be missing it either.

Probably gonna pick up Modern Warfare or WaW again when I get the cash.
metsfan2427
QUOTE(ffman @ Jan 22 2010, 12:10 PM)
Call of Duty: MW2 gets me bored every once in a while (usually when I do bad continually) but I usually get back in the groove before long.

i think i'm just hitting plain out being sick with all the stupidity

can't wait to play cod 4 and can't wait for bfbc2 to come out
Stlouisrams1600
I have been doing horrible on MW. I've been playing kids on their 3rd and 4th Prestige. And I'm doing so bad.
metsfan2427
44-4-4 On 3rd person Capture the flag.
another game were i could have had a nuke.
metsfan2427
44-4-4 On 3rd person Capture the flag.
another game were i could have had a nuke.
ffman
No more Call of Duty for me until Thursday evening. sad.gif

College time again!
metsfan2427
should hit lvl 70 agian this week
ffman
QUOTE(metsfan2427 @ Jan 24 2010, 03:16 PM)
should hit lvl 70 agian this week

I think I'm at level 54 on my first prestige.
tro
i think call of 3 was the best out of all
Stlouisrams1600
Just picked up MW after being in NYC all weekend. Playing 2 matches did horrible in the first, decent in the second. biggrin.gif
metsfan2427
got cod 4 today.

i got to say its more fun than mw2.
but the spawn system and the blast zone on the grenades is just stupid.

Not doing great doing even to 1/2.

The thing thats killing me is.
Kniving is nearly impossible. Not knowing the maps.

The ak-47 is awsome.

I thought it was unlocked at 55. But i got it right away.

one thing that sucks is i don't get the 4 extra maps as i got the goty edition used
ffman
Even if you would have bought it new it wouldn't have made a difference.

I bought it new last year (GOTY) and didn't get the maps.

The AK ROCKS on Call of Duty 4. I played it a few minutes for a change last weekend and the audio experience is amazing compared to MW 2.

QUOTE(metsfan2427 @ Jan 25 2010, 04:46 PM)
got cod 4 today.

i got to say its more fun than mw2.
but the spawn system and the blast zone on the grenades is just stupid.
Not doing great doing even to 1/2.

The thing thats killing me is.
Kniving is nearly impossible. Not knowing the maps.

The ak-47 is awsome.

I thought it was unlocked at 55. But i got it right away.
one thing that sucks is i don't get the 4 extra maps as i got the goty edition used

degibson84
just finished playing for the day or at least a few hours. I think i am at lvl 59
metsfan2427
QUOTE(ffman @ Jan 26 2010, 06:00 PM)
Even if you would have bought it new it wouldn't have made a difference. 

I bought it new last year (GOTY) and didn't get the maps.

The AK ROCKS on Call of Duty 4.  I played it a few minutes for a change last weekend and the audio experience is amazing compared to MW 2.

ok i thought there was a code to download it with the goty edition.

Both mp players have a ton of pro's and con's

Some of the maps on COD4 are just out right horrible

ffman
Vacant is my favorite.

QUOTE(metsfan2427 @ Jan 26 2010, 08:00 PM)
ok i thought there was a code to download it with the goty edition.

Both mp players have a ton of pro's and con's

Some of the maps on COD4 are just out right horrible

degibson84
anyone want to play MW2 in about an hour?
Stlouisrams1600
QUOTE(ffman @ Jan 26 2010, 09:04 PM)
Vacant is my favorite.

I play 4 on Wii, or MW whatever you want to call it. I like that map, I like Crash too.
metsfan2427
I like wetworks

Plus its the only level you can use night vision
ffman
QUOTE(metsfan2427 @ Jan 27 2010, 06:50 AM)
I like wetworks

Plus its the only level you can use night vision

Night vision gave me trouble the time I tried to play again.

I kept pushing "right" on my D-Pad for UAV, but the controller kept registering it as "up" for the goggle.
metsfan2427
QUOTE(ffman @ Jan 27 2010, 11:52 AM)
Night vision gave me trouble the time I tried to play again.

I kept pushing "right" on my D-Pad for UAV, but the controller kept registering it as "up" for the goggle.

yeah i dislike that.

Probley will play some S/D on mw2 as i want the 1887 back
ffman
I didn't like the 1887 too much, but then again I didn't bling it out with akimbo and FMJ.
metsfan2427
QUOTE(ffman @ Jan 27 2010, 12:21 PM)
I didn't like the 1887 too much, but then again I didn't bling it out with akimbo and FMJ.

it blows unless you have akimbo on it
ffman
I had Akimbo, but no FMJ.

QUOTE(metsfan2427 @ Jan 27 2010, 12:00 PM)
it blows unless you have akimbo on it

metsfan2427
QUOTE(ffman @ Jan 27 2010, 02:03 PM)
I had Akimbo, but no FMJ.

i'm going to get fmj today.
since i play s/d a ton
i use bling
metsfan2427
up to lvl 69.

Got my first 50+ kill game.

Went 55-7-32 on Terminal in Headquarters
Bravesfan10
I just had the best game ever. I got a nuke on MW2 with just the tactical knife on the default first recon class (no commando). And got a 52-17 score biggrin.gif
Bravesfan10
YES. 2 games later 40-4 tactical nuke on wasteland.
ffman
Had my best match EVER last night. If I had tactical nuke equipped I could have used it.

Team Deathmatch - Rundown. I'm rolling with my silenced RPD, Desert Eagle, Throwing Knife.

I get a couple kills and end up getting a few kills on one of the balcony areas. Get a care package, but don't use it yet. Get a few more and call in a Harrier, which gets 3 kills. I get one more while the Harrier is in flight and call in a Chopper Gunner.

Rundown is an outdoor map, so the Chopper had a chance to dominate. Meanwhile, I'm laying inside the balcony while controlling the Chopper, rather shocked that no one remembered where I was.

The CG racks up around 16 kills, and I manage to get with my RPD/Eagle before the RPD gets low on ammo. (The care package only contained a little UAV). I greedily rushed for an enemy's weapon and get killed.

End match result - 30-5; 29 kill streak!
degibson84
QUOTE(ffman @ Feb 5 2010, 11:24 AM)
Had my best match EVER last night.  If I had tactical nuke equipped I could have used it.

Team Deathmatch - Rundown.  I'm rolling with my silenced RPD, Desert Eagle, Throwing Knife. 

I get a couple kills and end up getting a few kills on one of the balcony areas.  Get a care package, but don't use it yet.  Get a few more and call in a Harrier, which gets 3 kills.  I get one more while the Harrier is in flight and call in a Chopper Gunner. 

Rundown is an outdoor map, so the Chopper had a chance to dominate.  Meanwhile, I'm laying inside the balcony while controlling the Chopper, rather shocked that no one remembered where I was. 

The CG racks up around 16 kills, and I manage to get with my RPD/Eagle before the RPD gets low on ammo.  (The care package only contained a little UAV).  I greedily rushed for an enemy's weapon and get killed. 

End match result - 30-5; 29 kill streak!

man thats sick every time i have hit a chooper gunner they get shot down with in a matter of seconds lol. my best match so far was on Afghan i was using the Scar-H with ACOG scope and gernade launcher and dual Rangers with FMJ and Akimbo. I just ran around the outter edges of the map with the Rangers out and hit like 10 in a row and ended 25-3
Bravesfan10
Yesterday I got 2 more sweet games:

28-1 using my silenced M21 EBR on Derailed (Hardcore TDM)

31-1 Tactical Nuke on Karachi (Regular TDM)

but in the few matches I've played today it's been pretty brutal. I'm really struggling to break even on most games...
metsfan2427
I think i may have finally found my class. It lets me play my game style which is a bit aggressive.
UMP 45 FMJ
.44 Akimbo
Scavenger Pro
Stopping Power Pro
W/e yellow perk.
degibson84
I haven't been able to get on for a few days and it is killing me. I may not be able to get back on til late monday night sad.gif
Stlouisrams1600
QUOTE(degibson84 @ Feb 6 2010, 02:58 PM)
I haven't been able to get on for a few days and it is killing me. I may not be able to get back on til late monday night sad.gif

That's torture. biggrin.gif
degibson84
QUOTE(Stlouisrams1600 @ Feb 6 2010, 03:00 PM)
That's torture.  biggrin.gif

I'm 45 minutes from home in Kent with the wife where she goes to school. Wont be home til Monday afternoon at the earliest
Bravesfan10
QUOTE(degibson84 @ Feb 6 2010, 02:58 PM)

We all gotta have our daily dose of CoD laugh.gif
metsfan2427
MW2 is just getting old to me.

Plus half the games have some person acting gay.
Stlouisrams1600
QUOTE(metsfan2427 @ Feb 7 2010, 03:26 PM)
MW2 is just getting old to me.

Plus half the games have some person acting gay.

Someone acting homo sexual? Explain that to me...
metsfan2427
QUOTE(Stlouisrams1600 @ Feb 7 2010, 03:27 PM)
Someone acting homo sexual? Explain that to me...

its in a no homo way.

People running around with noob tubes, commando and care package glitching
ffman
QUOTE(metsfan2427 @ Feb 7 2010, 05:42 PM)
its in a no homo way.

People running around with noob tubes, commando and care package glitching

I commando with one class. And, last night I toyed with a noob tube/RPG/danger Close class (no OMA though).

I don't CP glitch though.

Gotta change it up a bit.

I did play CoD 4 for a couple matches last night.
Bravesfan10
I can't stand commando anymore. You can lung AROUND walls, tables, etc. If someone wants to knife with marathon/lightweight/ninja,sitrep,etc. then that's fine, but having someone beat then seeing him run through my bullets once he lunges from a mile a way is frustrating!

Rant over biggrin.gif
ffman
QUOTE(Bravesfan10 @ Feb 7 2010, 06:32 PM)
I can't stand commando anymore. You can lung AROUND walls, tables, etc. If someone wants to knife with marathon/lightweight/ninja,sitrep,etc. then that's fine, but having someone beat then seeing him run through my bullets once he lunges from a mile a way is frustrating!

Rant over biggrin.gif

As long as it isn't care package knifing I could care less.
degibson84
i dont know how to care package glitch and i hate when it is used against me over and over all game long
ffman
QUOTE(degibson84 @ Feb 7 2010, 06:53 PM)
i dont know how to care package glitch and i hate when it is used against me over and over all game long

Two glitches:

1. Care package knifing. Instead of throwing the care package the person holds the marker and can run extra fast.

2. Unlimited care package. Calling in multiple care packages with one marker....don't know how they do it though.
degibson84
QUOTE(ffman @ Feb 7 2010, 07:58 PM)
Two glitches:

1.  Care package knifing.  Instead of throwing the care package the person holds the marker and can run extra fast.

2.  Unlimited care package.  Calling in multiple care packages with one marker....don't know how they do it though.

someone explained the second one to me but i wasn't able to figure it out. I only wanted to kow so i could use it in return when it happens against me. I did not know about that first one
Bravesfan10
QUOTE(degibson84 @ Feb 7 2010, 08:01 PM)
someone explained the second one to me but i wasn't able to figure it out. I only wanted to kow so i could use it in return when it happens against me. I did not know about that first one

Send me a friend request on XBL and I'll show you

gamertag: falconfan02
degibson84
QUOTE(Bravesfan10 @ Feb 7 2010, 08:06 PM)
Send me a friend request on XBL and I'll show you

gamertag: falconfan02

I wont be able to get on until i hope Tomorrow night
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.