Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: WTTF the Following Redskins PATCHES and Mario!
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Football > Football Trading
hockeyfan1208
Willing to trade for but more likely buy cards of the following players. ONLY LOOKING FOR PATCH CARDS OF THE WASHINGTON REDSKINS. (As in not patch autos, straight up patch cards, multi colored patch with no autograph)

Mario Williams (Player PC want ALL autos game used and patches)
Devin Thomas
Malcolm Kelly
Santana Moss
Chris Cooley
Art Monk
Joe Theismann
Sonny Jurgensen
John Riggins
Charley Taylor
and many more stars of the past!
jwman92
Interested in purchasing any of these?
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
hockeyfan1208
Don't need another actual mario jersey at this time (I just got one for my birthday man)

but its the first time ive ever been offered one and i probably would have jumped on it, thank you very much for the post!
jwman92
QUOTE(hockeyfan1208 @ Jan 6 2010, 06:39 PM)
Don't need another actual mario jersey at this time (I just got one for my birthday man)

but its the first time ive ever been offered one and i probably would have jumped on it, thank you very much for the post!

Alright just let me know if you ever want one!
They are on-field jerseys, all stitched up and very nice (I have a Ray Rice), and I could get them to you for $100 each.
hockeyfan1208
Definitely man I'll keep in touch if i need one
mikejohnj
Have this patch. Let me know if you have anything nice from the players in my signature. Thanks.

SANTANA MOSS 2008 DONRUSS GRIDIRON GEAR PLAYER TIMELINE JUMBO PATCH PRIME #PT-13...11/25 (1/2 LARGE WHITE JERSEY, 1/2 YELLOW AND MAROON PATCH WITH STITCHES)
user posted image
hockeyfan1208
pm coming!
hockeyfan1208
trying again tonight!
hockeyfan1208
looking again today!
hockeyfan1208
help me!
hockeyfan1208
trying again today
hhorton513
user posted image

user posted image
letsgocapitals
Have some grade Skins vintage RCs... Monk, Doug Williams, Darrell Green, and a few others. Riggins and Baugh from below are gone. Have others that aren't scanned if interested. Looking for Fred Davis first, paypal second, other stuff third.

user posted image

user posted image

hockeyfan1208
nothing i need from you guys but thanks a lot for posting

capitals- thats quite impressive, im taking a guess at saying you have a heck of a skins collection yourself?
hockeyfan1208
LETS GO
johnmenard1
I have these Kellys

45/50 and Souvenir Stamp is 1/5

lmk

check my bucket
hockeyfan1208
dont need either of those at this time but thanks a lot!
cowboys22
Not a patch but you may be interested. If so LMK and we can see if we can work something out. Thanks

user posted image
hockeyfan1208
its a nice card but i just need patches right now, thanks though
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.