Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: 2009 Playoff Prestige NPN Rec'd!
Collector Zone > Hobby Resources > No Purchase Necessary
benshobbies
Just got an email from Panini saying that I have 3 or so NPN's coming in the mail soon. Lets see how generous Panini is. I will post them on Youtube, and here once I get them. Time for more NPN's
Soxarethechamps05
Do you include your e-mail addy with your requests to Panini? Or do you have an account with them and thats how you know.
Johnny Number 5
how did u do ben?
j5
northicehero99
QUOTE(Soxarethechamps05 @ Jan 7 2010, 06:01 PM)
Do you include your e-mail addy with your requests to Panini? Or do you have an account with them and thats how you know.

If you have an account on their website, they will show up on there.

Let us know what you get.
benshobbies
Yeah, if you sign up on the Panini website (www.donruss.com) you can track your redemptions/damaged cards/NPN's and they will send you an email when you receive them. To keep it a surprise they won't tell you what card it is, or when it will show up in your mailbox. Yet you know its coming.

J#5, keep posted on here! I will post them all in this thread when I get them. Time for some mango juice!
Johnny Number 5
laugh.gif
benshobbies
Got some mad mango sauce in today! Check out the video on youtube to see the mojo that I have received from Panini. All I have to say is Panini has gained a life-long customer from their NPN program. I have had nothing but great cards come from them and I will continue to buy panini/donruss products in the future. Needless to say here it is:

2009 Playoff Prestige College Logo Patch Auto #7 Donald Brown #'D 09/50 BV $60.00

user posted image

Reverse

user posted image

Accepting best offers or you can buy it out at the current high book posted above! Not sure of whether or not I want to trade this whyfly, but check the pack pulls section for more donald brown!

FerrisBueller
Awesome card!
northicehero99
Nice cards.
mwolosik
That is some sweet mojo for a NPN.
benshobbies
Thanks to all the comments. If you watch the video I was speechless. Couldn't figure out what to say. smile.gif
larcha
I love those type of cards!
benshobbies
QUOTE(larcha @ Jan 16 2010, 05:59 PM)
I love those type of cards!

I really do too. The logo patches are really nice and are a 1/box hit in '09 Prestige. Donald Brown is a great player as well and was a ROY candidate. So I think I won out overall.
sebredsox24
Wow! Congrats on the sick NPN!

Next stop, panini.com!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.