Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Micheal (mjda) named as Team Manager
Collector Zone > TCC Features > News and Announcements
bob_TCC
I'm pleased to announce that Micheal (mjda) has been named as the manager for the Content and Graphics Team.

As a next step, Micheal will be contacting each of the current members of the Content and Graphics Team in order to determine each member's ability to help at this time. Then, based on the findings from that process, Micheal will be looking to expand the team as needed.

So, thanks to Micheal for taking on this expanded role and I look forward to seeing how Micheal and the entire Content and Graphics Team will contribute to continued success and future growth for TCC as well as truly establishing TCC as THE resource for trading card collectors.

-Bob
RGBII
Congratulations Michael!

Very apt choice for an important position
and set of responsibilities. I am looking
forward to the enhancements and imput
from your team.

Now, Mr. Matthews, the real work starts!

Collect Hard!,
RGBII
Johnny Number 5
smile.gif
phatman68
Congrats Mike!!!
Gsil84
Congrats MIKE.......... Couldnt Happen to a Nicer Guy..
booth9919
congrats bud
edgerrin32
congrats. thumbsup.gif
mjda
Thanks everyone! I'm looking forward to taking on this task, and responsibility!
WHyFLy
Michael way to go man! thumbsup.gif!
urbanmonk
Congrats smile.gif , now I have to get used to your nic being a different color laugh.gif
Kmart6nets
Congrats Michael... good work on those logos already tongue.gif
mjda
QUOTE(urbanmonk @ Jan 4 2010, 03:37 AM)
Congrats  smile.gif , now I have to get used to your nic being a different color  laugh.gif

That's actually the only downside that I'm seeing so far! I'm so used to seeing my name in purple, and this orange is killing my eyes! I might have to beg Bob for a new color for the C&G Team sometime in the future! laugh.gif
jwman92
Congrats Michael!
Much deserved!
urbanmonk
QUOTE(mjda @ Jan 4 2010, 07:01 AM)
That's actually the only downside that I'm seeing so far! I'm so used to seeing my name in purple, and this orange is killing my eyes! I might have to beg Bob for a new color for the C&G Team sometime in the future! laugh.gif

How a bout a nice stealthy white wink.gif laugh.gif
pavi39
Congratulations Michael.
mjda
QUOTE(urbanmonk @ Jan 4 2010, 09:05 AM)
How a bout a nice stealthy white wink.gif  laugh.gif

I was thinking about a prettier shade of blue, but white might not be a bad idea! ph34r.gif
sahetu
Glad to see it go to you, good sir! I know you will do much better than I did in that position! I'm looking forward to seeing where you go with it. smile.gif
ffman
Congratulations Micheal!
aceecards
congrats!
northicehero99
Congrats!
2000 rushing yards
congrats!!! sad to see you leave the membership team but you're moving up on the ladder
NYStateOfMind1976
QUOTE(mjda @ Jan 4 2010, 02:23 AM)
Thanks everyone! I'm looking forward to taking on this task, and responsibility!

I think you will do a great job. Well deserved!! Congrats Mike!!
sebredsox24
Congrats Michael! Very well deserved selection :]
Stlouisrams1600
Congrats Micheal, I can't believe this didn't happen sooner. Your a guru! smile.gif Congrats.
jaydoublez
MUCHO PROPS!
kc_royals_fan_5
Congrats! smile.gif
DawgPounder
congrats!!!!
sasports
Hate that you left the team but congrats! Moving on up in the wonderful world of TCC! Very much deserved. The C&G team has just gained a terrific asset!
road_runner_1964
QUOTE(mjda @ Jan 4 2010, 10:01 AM)
I might have to beg Bob for a new color for the C&G Team sometime in the future! laugh.gif

"Spaulding, you'll get nothing and like it"....Judge Smealls (Caddy Shack)....

Congratulations, Micheal....
jaderock
sounds good...hope you make TCC feel fresh and alive!
bajmurray
Well earned, Mike!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.