Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Been a while since I have been here
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Football > Football Trading
AllDayAdrianPeterson
The PhotoBucket is fairly up to date and I would love to trade. Really looking for Sidney Rice Rookie year stuff. LMK if I have anything you like and we can work something out smile.gif.

Lukas
WHyFLy
Do you have any Donald Brown stuff? I am looking for anything of his, even RCs/Press Pass/Sage.
AllDayAdrianPeterson
I am almost positive I don't. I havent been able to afford any new 09 stuff so unless I traded for one. I can look tho smile.gif.

Lukas
WHyFLy
Well if you find any of his, let me know! Thanks!
saveferris989
need ur tomlinson auto
hinkster
might be able to use the troy smith gridiron gear patch auto...
booth9919
good to see you back
marinopassinggreat
like these

smith auto patch
manningham auto
charles letter
AllDayAdrianPeterson
SaveFerris - You have some great stuff but all the stuff I really like was in your PC for the LT auto.

Lukas
tj4eck
I like your

Ryan/Flacco/McFadden/Stewart GU
Dixon AU
AllDayAdrianPeterson
Hinkster - The Troy Smith would go great with your Williams from the Ravens smile.gif Is anything in your bucket off limits for the Smith?

Lukas
AllDayAdrianPeterson
Marino - I really like some of your Andre Johnson autos. Also like your S. Jax auto. LMK if you are interested in letting any of that go.

Lukas
Superhuskiefan1
check me for this

user posted image
AllDayAdrianPeterson
Sorry Huskiefan I didnt see anything I would be interested in for that.

Lukas
hinkster
QUOTE(AllDayAdrianPeterson @ Jan 3 2010, 03:32 PM)
Hinkster - The Troy Smith would go great with your Williams from the Ravens smile.gif Is anything in your bucket off limits for the Smith?

Lukas

:-)
within reason, everything is available....pm me with what you liked/what trade value the smith is bringing...
jer123pat123

can use th a ptereson gu cmb
AllDayAdrianPeterson
Hinkster - The things I really like are the Jamaal Charles Auto. Is that the one numbered to 6? He really helped me win my fantasy league haha gotta love that guy. If so what kinda value your putting on it? Also liked the DeSean Jackson Finest Auto. The Smith books 40 with the dual patch Auto.

Lukas
AllDayAdrianPeterson
Jer123 - I liked your Peyton Manning Ticket Stub card and your Manning Yard Markers Card. LMK

Lukas
hinkster
QUOTE(AllDayAdrianPeterson @ Jan 3 2010, 06:28 PM)
Hinkster - The things I really like are the Jamaal Charles Auto. Is that the one numbered to 6? He really helped me win my fantasy league haha gotta love that guy. If so what kinda value your putting on it? Also liked the DeSean Jackson Finest Auto. The Smith books 40 with the dual patch Auto.

Lukas

The Charles auto is numbered to 6...looking in the neighborhood of 125 on that one, depending on what I get in return...the Jackson Finest was just traded, havent been home from vacation to move it out of the bucket...anything else you like?
jer123pat123
QUOTE(AllDayAdrianPeterson @ Jan 3 2010, 07:33 PM)
Jer123 - I liked your Peyton Manning Ticket Stub card and your Manning Yard Markers Card. LMK

Lukas

can do the manning tic stub lmk
DuckU
I am interested in the Jonathan Stewart GU, Dennis Dixon auto, the U letterman, Wheeler letterman, Favre quad, the stewart RCs, and maybe the Troy Smith
AllDayAdrianPeterson
Jer123 - Just to make sure we are talking about the right cards you like my AP Gued from Leaf Certified Materials for the Peyton Manning from TX GUed Ticket Stub?

Lukas
jer123pat123
QUOTE(AllDayAdrianPeterson @ Jan 4 2010, 09:38 AM)
Jer123 - Just to make sure we are talking about the right cards you like my AP Gued from Leaf Certified Materials for the Peyton Manning from TX GUed Ticket Stub?

Lukas

correct if it works post it up
AllDayAdrianPeterson
Sounds good I will post it up.

Lukas
AllDayAdrianPeterson
Looking for some more trades.

Lukas
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2020 Invision Power Services, Inc.