Random $10-12 Trade bait auto or GU Card

Johnny Number 5 receives:

Macolm Jenkins Letterman auto

Additional notes:

None Specified.
Johnny Number 5
agreeeeeeed
road_runner_1964
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to xdvop86.
road_runner_1964
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to Johnny Number 5.
xdvop86
According to DC my side was delivered 01/09/10. I haven't received his end yet.
Johnny Number 5
Mine was mailed out. This was in regards to the mistake I made. I had sent the contents of xdvop86's trade to a member on thebench and vice versa. I am having both members send me back the cards, and I am sending them paypal $3.00 to cover shipping cost. Once i get both packages back in, I will resend the cards with extras of course. I can throw $3.00 in the return package if you do not want paypal. IF you do wish paypal, please pm me or post your addy. I can send paypal in the afternoon after my monday bank run. Take Care. and sorry for the confusion!
urbanmonk
John please confirm receipt of your end of this trade.

thanks,
Dwight
Johnny Number 5
I have received my end!
j5
xdvop86
John no worries. Just throw an extra card in there. I mailed the Raji's back today.
Johnny Number 5
Sounds good. Once I get the cards back from the Bench Member. I will make all right!
Johnny Number 5
Ok I got the 2 Rajis Back and the $10. I have sent paypal to the Bench member, and am now waiting on him. Once the package arrives, i will add some extras to x's and send the PROPER packages back to each member. SOrry for the inconvience. I still am a good mango!
j5
Johnny Number 5
Ok

I got the cards back today from the other member. All is well. Mailing tomarrow morning the proper cards to you and extra sauce. Sorry for my screw up. Please love me!
Johnny Number 5
Cards are all packaged up and ready to be sent to you. I just need your address one more time. I am sending out in the early afternoon here in ny about 2pm Eastern. Please hit me up before then, so i can get you your end with bonus of course. Thank you for dealing with my screw up. It wont happen again!

j5
urbanmonk
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to xdvop86.
xdvop86
I haven't received the cards yet. He sent me a message today asking for my address again and I have resent it to him.
Johnny Number 5
That is correct. I received my end. HIs end was messed up to another cite. I recieved back his proper cards and will be sending in the am tomarrow with bonus cards to cover time lost, etc.
Johnny Number 5
any luck

5j
RGBII
xdvop86
I received the cards today. Thanks for the extras!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.