Carlos Boozer SpX Dual-jsy

Additional notes:

None Specified.
SinatraKing
Agreed, I will be able to ship out Monday, thanks for the trade
SinatraKing
Nene, you received your end yet? Nothing on my end yet. LMK when you get yours
bob_TCC
An e-mail reminder to update the status of this transaction was just sent to Nene.
SinatraKing
Figured I would update this, through PM I have been talking with Brett, and seeing as USPS decided to loose my package, he is sending out replacement cards including a Boozer RC, an AK GU, and another card I can't remember. I have agreed to that, and expect it in the week. I also expect that Brett will reply eventually in this thread about the situation. Also, he has communicated that his end was received, and again I expect that he will reply with this informaiton as well
Nene
Yes, I rec'd package #2 marked RTS b/c I guess my marker bled too much and made it illegible. I'm getting these cards sent out ASAP...and they will get there, but man! - I hate postal service sooo much right now!
bob_TCC
Brett,

Please also confirm that you received what Brandon sent to you.

-Bob
Nene
Oh ok. I did receive Brandon's card. Sry for the confusion. He should get my AK GU & Boozer RC, and whatever else i put in there (forget) early next week!! DO OR DIE POSTAL SERVICE!!! wink.gif
SinatraKing
BRET!!!! GUESS WHAT! THEY CAME TODAY!!! YAY! biggrin.gif Cards look great, thanks for the replacements, sorry the USPS is so horrible. You da Man
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.