TheFuture305
Looking to trade or sell ths.
user posted image
cards101
bv 40, cmb lmk in a pm
TheFuture305
dont trade by bv its pointless, EBAY is the only true market. Sorry
jtdolla911
could use it, cmb lmk. dont see any completed in my search, only one on the bay is going 25 BIN
cards101
EBAY is SV, NOT BV. If someone is just trying to blend up a bucket of trade bait they will use bv. IF this was posted in the Football Marketplace SV would matter.

Ok then example my 2008 Ultimate Highlight Brett Favre Auto /5 will not go anywhere inless i get an offer of 1 card with a SV of 300+, that's nearly impossible.
TheFuture305
QUOTE(cards101 @ Dec 27 2009, 10:53 PM)
EBAY is SV, NOT BV. If someone is just trying to blend up a bucket of trade bait they will use bv. IF this was posted in the Football Marketplace SV would matter.

Ok then example my 2008 Ultimate Highlight Brett Favre Auto /5 will not go anywhere inless i get an offer of 1 card with a SV of 300+, that's nearly impossible.

Do you think I am stupid? I have offer 1k trades online... Thats all I am going to say.
IronMonkey
Who do you collect
Johnny Number 5
I trade by Beckett book value. Please do NOT discuss Sell value unless there is an unpriced item due to scarcity, (ie a 1/4 cut auto of Ty Cobb will obviously not be priced in beckett, there fore other methods of pricing will have to be used!
TheFuture305
Iron Monkey- Just nice cards

Johnny and I care what you trade by?
Johnny Number 5
QUOTE(TheFuture305 @ Dec 28 2009, 08:43 PM)
Iron Monkey- Just nice cards

Johnny and I care what you trade by?

Just letting you know. Kindness goes a long way. I guess I did not copy the whole item I wanted to copy. I was going to put down my trade list. You may have made 1000 online sales, but TCC is a community as well. SO, Sarcasm, and being mean to other members because your cards are obviously better than all of ours and your the king of cardboard, it would be nice though if you treated the lower class like myself with a bit more kind ness here.

SO in a nut shell, Stop being so rude!
TheFuture305
QUOTE(Johnny Number 5 @ Dec 28 2009, 07:49 PM)
Just letting you know. Kindness goes a long way. I guess I did not copy the whole item I wanted to copy. I was going to put down my trade list. You may have made 1000 online sales, but TCC is a community as well. SO, Sarcasm, and being mean to other members because your cards are obviously better than all of ours and your the king of cardboard, it would be nice though if you treated the lower class like myself with a bit more kind ness here.

SO in a nut shell, Stop being so rude!

Alright man rolleyes.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.