Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Trade: CardCraze and benshobbies
Collector Zone > Sealed Deals > Completed Transactions
CardCraze
The TCC Collector Zone Transaction Manager generated the following agreement:

CardCraze receives:

-2008 Ballpark collection quad jersey shields/garza/Papelbon/Beckett #'D 270/400
-2008 SPx Kevin Youkilis Jersey #'D 075/125

benshobbies receives:

-2008 UD Heros Jake Long Gold Auto(25/25)
-2008 UD Heros Jake Long Gold PAR(03/25)

Additional notes:

EDIT: We will now be sending at the same time, as mentioned in the third post.
benshobbies
Sure, you can send first. That is no problem for me. I hope you have a happy new year! I agree to the trade and will send upon receipt of cards. smile.gif
CardCraze
Ben has informed me that he sent my cards out today by accident. Therefore, we will both be sending at the same time, and the trade will be updated as such.
benshobbies
My apologies. I was in a hurry to get all the trades out before my work week started. DC # is: 03091830000075181527
CardCraze
As the DC shows I recieved this several days ago. I apologize greatly for not getting it out sooner, but card + extras will be mailed with DC tomorrow.
CardCraze
0309 1140 0000 6996 9968
benshobbies
QUOTE(CardCraze @ Jan 2 2010, 01:12 AM)
As the DC shows I recieved this several days ago. I apologize greatly for not getting it out sooner, but card + extras will be mailed with DC tomorrow.

Thanks so much for helping me. And thanks for the Extras. That is completely fine. I appreciate helping me complete the trade.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.