$12 and 8 base cards for Bowman Chrome and 52 Style

coltsfan23 receives:

Billups auto, Iverson Jersey, Kirilenko Jersey

Additional notes:

thanks alot
coltsfan23
Confirmed!
coltsfan23
Sorry for delay took a few days to get more stamps so the money and cards are in the mail right now.
coltsfan23
Northice told me he received $12 and i only was supposed to mail $4...so i think I mustve accidentily switched the amt of money supposed to be in both... if u only rec $4 dont worry , ill mail the other $8 when i receive it from brian.. sorry for the mixup
snkpoct137
QUOTE(coltsfan23 @ Sep 29 2006, 06:24 PM)
Northice told me he received $12 and i only was supposed to mail $4...so i think I mustve accidentily switched the amt of money supposed to be in both... if u only rec $4 dont worry , ill mail the other $8 when i receive it from brian.. sorry for the mixup

yep only sent $4, dont worry i hope i can trust you please pm me your addy and i will send out your cards tommorow.. thanks a lot
coltsfan23
received and thanks for the extra base of kirlenko! ill try to send out the $8 tomorrow..sorry for the mixup
snkpoct137
QUOTE(coltsfan23 @ Oct 2 2006, 04:23 PM)
received and thanks for the extra base of kirlenko! ill try to send out the $8 tomorrow..sorry for the mixup

ok ... plmk when u do thanks a lot
coltsfan23
Sorry ive been extremely busy with school the last couple of days. I have addressed and put the money in a bubble mailer and it is in the mailbox right now. It should be picked up by the mailman tomorrow and i hope it gets to u soon.
snkpoct137
received thanks
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.