Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Any one collect WNBA Cards?
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Other Sports
BaltimoreFan4Life
I was wondering if any one has any WNBA cards. If you collect I am interested in knowing about your collection. If you sell, I am interested in buying.

Thanks!! smile.gif
chopinalex
I have some as result of buying in bulk..there scattered everywhere..when i find them again ill trade them in your favor..i dont really collect them...
kc_royals_fan_5
I've been thinking abt getting some Rebecca Lobo cards off of Ebay or Sportlots, maybe some Houston Comets cards too. You looking for anyone in particular?
cajunfuji
I collect them, but haven't got many from the last few years. I have a good many from the first several years and have some autos from them too. I actually like the WNBA and watch them fairly regular. I am a fan of the Shock as I am a Ruth Riley fan. It's good to see someone else interested in them.

Happy Collecting'

cajunfuji
kc_royals_fan_5
Just ordered a couple of Rebecca Lobo, Sheryl Swoopes cards on Sportslots. I haven't been paying much attention to the WNBA in the last few years. I caught a couple of playoff games recently, but didn't really keep up.
cajunfuji
If you are interested you can contact Rebecca Lobo still in care of the New York Liberty. I got her auto a couple of years ago. She has retired but is still in their organization.
kc_royals_fan_5
I knew she had retired. I thought I saw her as a game commentator or whatever awhile back.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.