Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: 2 Bo Jackson Autos FT...trying to trade just one..
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Football > Football Trading
TIcowboys
Bad scan; can do a better one if requested. Both book 120, and I am trying to trade one or the other for a comparable Cowboys Auto, but will consider trading one or the other for any other comparable BV football auto, or for a comparable Colorado Avalanche or Atlanta Braves auto too. Also, everything else on my page is FT (nothing off limits), so check all my lists out and ask for a scan if you want. No trade is too small for me, so just ask. Thanks, and lmk.

user posted image
higgins is the bomb!
QUOTE(TIcowboys @ Dec 24 2009, 10:34 PM)
Bad scan; can do a better one if requested.  Both book 120, and I am trying to trade one or the other for a comparable Cowboys Auto, but will consider trading one or the other for any other comparable BV football auto, or for a comparable Colorado Avalanche or Atlanta Braves auto too. Also, everything else on my page is FT (nothing off limits), so check all my lists out and ask for a scan if you want.  No trade is too small for me, so just ask. Thanks, and lmk.

user posted image

would u trade down???
lmk thanks
TIcowboys
Possibly willing to trade down, got a list I can look at? Thanks
CardCollector123
I wouldnt mind getting one!.
Alpine5858
I like the bo jackson auto check my bucket thanks
TIcowboys
CardCollector123 - Sorry, didn't see anything I liked, but thanks anyway.

Alpine5858 - What you have is either too low or too high in BV for one of the Bo's, so I just don't see us being able to work anything. Thanks anyway though.
ronnie23brown
check my bucket

lmk
thanks
TIcowboys
Ronnie23brown - Same problem I had before...I liked stuff that was either NFT and/or too high in BV, or stuff that was too low in BV and I wouldn't be willing to trade down for. Thanks anyway though.
rednecksims
I have a Felix Jones Classics Auto and a Nice Patch /10 I might trade. They are in my PC. CMB and LMK.

Thanks
David
tyrodsports
Check me please
TIcowboys
rednecksims - the PC section of your bucket isnt working? lmk on that, thanks.

tyrodsports - everything i saw was listed as NFT, but thanks anyway.
biggio57
cmb for the bo
TIcowboys
QUOTE(biggio57 @ Dec 25 2009, 02:00 PM)
cmb for the bo

Hey man, we talked earlier about a possible trade, but we couldnt work anything out because of the Fitz/Johnson dual auto booking 150. Thanks anyway though.
higgins is the bomb!
QUOTE(TIcowboys @ Dec 25 2009, 11:22 AM)
Hey man, we talked earlier about a possible trade, but we couldnt work anything out because of the Fitz/Johnson dual auto booking 150.  Thanks anyway though.

just pulled a flacco auto 09 any interest???
lmk,did u get my list?t
thanks
packerman1375
cme for the exquisite jackson please
TIcowboys
QUOTE(higgins is the bomb! @ Dec 25 2009, 04:05 PM)
just pulled a flacco auto 09 any interest???
lmk,did u get my list?t
thanks

No interest on the Flacco, sorry. I didn't get your list, did you send me a PM? Lmk
TIcowboys
QUOTE(packerman1375 @ Dec 25 2009, 04:08 PM)
cme for the exquisite jackson please

Didnt see anything...Do you have other stuff not scanned?
bballer122333
can u answer my pms please, thanks
SinatraKing
Please CMB on the Bo Exquisite auto wink.gif
TIcowboys
SinatraKing - PM sent, thanks.
rednecksims
Im not sure why it wasnt working. Feel free to check again.

Thanks
David
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.