jaydoublez receives:

James Laurinaitis:
09 Topps Chrome Black Refractor Auto RC /25
09 Icons RC Auto /150

09 Legends Darrius Heyward Bey RC Auto /199

06 Press Pass Joseph Addai Auto RC
James Laurinaitis Auto

Additional notes:

Thanks a lot Jaydub! Havent traded with you in forever! Its nice to get one like this done.
jaydoublez
agreed
bravesfan09
0309 1830 0001 8435 5925
jaydoublez
Sent out today will post DC later
jaydoublez
DC# 0309 2880 0000 2374 9580
bravesfan09
Trade edited. He's received whats in bold and the other 2 are heading out to him. Im getting my Laurinaitis /5 back from him as well.
northicehero99
QUOTE(bravesfan09 @ Dec 31 2009, 03:35 PM)
Trade edited.  He's received whats in bold and the other 2 are heading out to him.  Im getting my Laurinaitis /5 back from him as well.

Joe, please post that you agree to the changes made above and in the first post.
jaydoublez
Thats correct I will be sending the Emerald JL back and I have received what is in bold, to confirm that
bravesfan09
Rcvd. I got home to find the envolope in the middle of the road. Yes you ready that right. Idiot mailman didnt secure it. THANKFULLY Jaydub did a great job securing the photo and its spectacular. Thanks again!
jaydoublez
Sent Emerald back today
bravesfan09
Going to the post office in alittle bit. DC will be provided tonight.
jaydoublez
IT WAS IN THE MIDDLE OF THE ROAD! WHAT! DANG, HOP ON THE BALL MAN YOU GOTTA GET THOSE CARDS TO ME TRADES TO DO, THEY ARE ALREADY PENDING. LOL. NO DAMAGE TO THE PICTURE AT ALL RIGHT?
bravesfan09
QUOTE(jaydoublez @ Jan 4 2010, 04:45 PM)
IT WAS IN THE MIDDLE OF THE ROAD! WHAT! DANG, HOP ON THE BALL MAN YOU GOTTA GET THOSE CARDS TO ME TRADES TO DO, THEY ARE ALREADY PENDING. LOL.  NO DAMAGE TO THE PICTURE AT ALL RIGHT?

What are you talking about?

0309 1830 0001 8435 6021
jaydoublez
What do you mean?
bravesfan09
Got the Emerald back. Once he receives the trade is complete.
jaydoublez
RECVD THANK YOU!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.