Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Updated bucket looking to trade
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Football > Football Trading
truffleshuffle
I have updated my bucket and looking to trade. I would like to make a few more trades before the new year. I would also like to get a few more set needs as well Thanks for the look and I hope we can get something done
mzchops
i like the moreno score
truffleshuffle
QUOTE(mzchops @ Dec 20 2009, 10:11 AM)
i like the moreno score

I didn;t see anything I needed for it off hand. It will be a bit hard to get. right now I am looking mainly for something of peterson on that one
mzchops
QUOTE(truffleshuffle @ Dec 20 2009, 10:16 AM)
I didn;t see anything I needed for it off hand. It will be a bit hard to get right

akright thanks for the look
truffleshuffle
Still looking for trades
mjda
I could really use the Fouts/Alworth/Winslow GU. Let me know if we can work something out! smile.gif
truffleshuffle
QUOTE(mjda @ Dec 21 2009, 12:27 AM)
I could really use the Fouts/Alworth/Winslow GU. Let me know if we can work something out! smile.gif

I would love to make a trade with you but I didn;t happen to see any players I collect or could use.
packerman1375
i like the mickey rourke lmk what u like of mine pm me
truffleshuffle
QUOTE(packerman1375 @ Dec 21 2009, 08:54 AM)
i like the mickey rourke lmk what u like of mine pm me

I don;t think I have a mickey rourke. Are you talking my american stuff? If so I have a mike madsen but not mikey rourke
packerman1375
QUOTE(truffleshuffle @ Dec 21 2009, 11:59 AM)
I don;t think I have a mickey rourke. Are you talking my american stuff? If so I have a mike madsen but not mikey rourke

oh my bad, im using my smart phone little itty bitty pics lol
truffleshuffle
QUOTE(packerman1375 @ Dec 21 2009, 01:34 PM)
oh my bad, im using my smart phone little itty bitty pics lol

are you sill interested in it?
truffleshuffle
anyone trading
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.