Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Ayone have any Disney cards?
Collector Zone > Non-Sports Cards > Entertainment > Entertainment Trading
dd316
I'm going down to Disneyworld the second week of October, and, make fun of me if you want, but I enjoy meeting the characters. I'm looking to pick up cards featuring different characters that I can get signed. Seeing as how I collect in-person autos on cards I figure this could be a unique addition to my collection.

I'm not looking for 100 Lion King cards, I just want stuff with different characters pictured. I know I've got some at home already I have to dig around for, but I can always use more. I'll probably post up what I already have (when I find them) and just let me know if you have anything different. Thanks!!!
gene01011
QUOTE(dd316 @ Sep 21 2006, 05:09 PM)
I'm going down to Disneyworld the second week of October, and, make fun of me if you want, but I enjoy meeting the characters. I'm looking to pick up cards featuring different characters that I can get signed. Seeing as how I collect in-person autos on cards I figure this could be a unique addition to my collection.

I'm not looking for 100 Lion King cards, I just want stuff with different characters pictured. I know I've got some at home already I have to dig around for, but I can always use more. I'll probably post up what I already have (when I find them) and just let me know if you have anything different. Thanks!!!

I have some
dd316
Let me know what/who you have! I found mine last night, the only characters I have are:

Mickey
Eeyore
Peter Pan
Princess Jasmine

I think that was it.
gene01011
QUOTE(dd316 @ Sep 22 2006, 09:20 AM)
Let me know what/who you have! I found mine last night, the only characters I have are:

Mickey
Eeyore
Peter Pan
Princess Jasmine

I think that was it.

The ones I have are from 2003 disney Treasures
2 Donald Duck, with Mickey and Goofey called Moose Hunt 1937
and Chip an' dale 1947
Pegasus Fantasia 1940
Clarice Two Chips and A Miss 1952
2 Lion Kings
Dodger Oliver & Company 1988
Baloo The Jungle Book 1967

LMK and I can get them out to you, I do have more but cant get to them due to the knee
dd316
QUOTE(gene01011 @ Sep 22 2006, 02:45 PM)
The ones I have are from 2003 disney Treasures
2 Donald Duck, with Mickey and Goofey called Moose Hunt 1937
                      and Chip an' dale 1947
Pegasus Fantasia 1940
Clarice Two Chips and A Miss 1952
2 Lion Kings
Dodger Oliver & Company 1988
Baloo The Jungle Book 1967

LMK and I can get them out to you, I do have more but cant get to them due to the knee

I'll take them all. What would you want in return?
gene01011
QUOTE(dd316 @ Sep 22 2006, 02:51 PM)
I'll take them all. What would you want in return?

any yankees

post the trade and I will get them out to you also pm your addy
dd316
QUOTE(gene01011 @ Sep 22 2006, 02:54 PM)
any yankees

post the trade and I will get them out to you also pm your addy

Done, thanks!!!
dd316
I can still use more. wink.gif
dd316
It's Trade-A-Thon time, who else has these for me?
dd316
Come on folks! This is the easiest way to get rid of those unwanted Disney cards you bought your kids who have all grown up now! tongue.gif
dd316
This is my last call for these, if anyone wants to trade me any I'm gonna need them by next Tuesday as I head down to Florida on Wednesday morning.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.