Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Steve McNair and Kerry Collins auto rc's
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Football > Football Trading
champs387
this is the complete 5 card 1995 Old Judge auto set.

all are on card autos and numbered to 500 as shown. i would really prefer to trade this as a set since its complete.

i have been trying to trade all my fb except this until now because i put this set together myself back in 1995 and have always liked it.

to trade it i will almost certainly want a yankee auto in return but will listen to other offers mostly baseball but will trade for the right football.

PM's work best and i will respond to everyone even if not interested.

user posted image

--
ffman
I have this for trade:

2009 SPx Francisco Cervelli (Yankee rookie last year) RC autograph /599

BV $25....I REALLY like the McNair.
champs387
pm sent, still available.

also, to anyone interested bv's are higher than that.
Gadsden86
i like the collins lmk if you are breaking it up. thanks
bearfield
thats a sweet set, they were hard to get in 95. too bad nobody heard of 3 of them. what is bv of the whole set?
champs387
gad - i would prefer to leave the set together

bear - the mcnair is $60, collins $40 and each common $15 from what i was just told. i know they were that much when i checked almost a year and a half ago before collins played last year and the unfortunate incident with mcnair.

ive seen those 2 both selling for more than bv so i thought they would have gone up. im not asking for sell values and just looking for a nice auto in return, preferably a yankee but maybe another if i like it.
champs387
still have these
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2020 Invision Power Services, Inc.