Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Sale: WestCoastSkinsFan to Karlitos Way
Collector Zone > Sealed Deals > Completed Transactions
WestCoastSkinsFan
The TCC Collector Zone Transaction Manager generated the following agreement:

WestCoastSkinsFan receives:

$25

Karlitos Way receives:

All cards for the December break of the OFFICIAL FB Team Hobby Box Club for the Browns and Bengals. We broke 4 boxes of 2009 Donruss Limited and 1 box of 2006 Leaf Limited.

Additional notes:

Payment received!
finestkind
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to Karlitos Way.
Karlitos Way
I agree...

(Address removed for privacy reasons... please send this information through a PM)..
Kmart6nets
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to WestCoastSkinsFan.
Kmart6nets
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to Karlitos Way.
WestCoastSkinsFan
I've been looking for Karlito, but I don't think he's been on at all since his last transaction update.
northicehero99
QUOTE(WestCoastSkinsFan @ Dec 30 2009, 12:55 PM)
I've been looking for Karlito, but I don't think he's been on at all since his last transaction update.

Lets allow a few days and then try him via his email address. His last login was December 13th which was a while ago.
WestCoastSkinsFan
Well, weird update. I just received his mail back. I double-checked, and I had the proper name and PayPal confirmed address, yet it was returned as "Attempted not known". What now?
northicehero99
northicehero99
QUOTE(WestCoastSkinsFan @ Dec 31 2009, 08:04 PM)
Well, weird update. I just received his mail back. I double-checked, and I had the proper name and PayPal confirmed address, yet it was returned as "Attempted not known". What now?

We will see if we can get in touch with him.
Karlitos Way
I'm back... Sending him updated address info.
urbanmonk
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to WestCoastSkinsFan.
WestCoastSkinsFan
Received updated address. Mailing again, should be out tomorrow!
WestCoastSkinsFan
DC # is 420 44106 9101 1288 8230 0955 2550 04
WestCoastSkinsFan
Any luck on your end yet, Karlito? The DC number doesn't seem to be updating. I'm wondering if it's actually correct, since it's been over a week since mailing #2.
dekno2
WestCoastSkinsFan
Any word yet, Karlito?
Kmart6nets
WestCoastSkinsFan
Could someone give Karlito another nudge? I hate to have something open this long.
urbanmonk
Odd the DC# you provided shows this:

Label/Receipt Number: 4204 4106 9101 1288 8230 0955 2550 04
Class: First-Class Mail®
Service(s): Delivery Confirmation™

Your item was processed through and left our WEST SACRAMENTO, CA 95799 facility on January 4, 2010. The item is currently in transit to the destination. No further information is available for this item.

Track and Confirm

Enter Label/Receipt Number.

Enter Label / Receipt Number.

Detailed Results:

Bullet Processed through Sort Facility, January 04, 2010, 6:32 pm, WEST SACRAMENTO, CA 95799
Bullet Electronic Shipping Info Received, January 02, 2010
Notification Options

Though they do forget to scan things from time to time, hopefully it's not lost somewhere.

urbanmonk
dc_o
WestCoastSkinsFan
I think we've pretty well determined that the original package is lost in the mail. Karl and I already exchanged a few PMs, and I'm sending him a replacement shortly. I'll update the transaction with a DC # (hopefully one that works this time) when it's sent.
WestCoastSkinsFan
Okay! Third time is a charm?

DC#: 420 44106 9101 1501 3471 1047 2012 97
WestCoastSkinsFan
Holy cow, I think we finally got one delivered, according to the DC #! Any word, Karl?
northicehero99
Karlitos Way
Got it! Thanks!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.