Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: revamped bucket.
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Football > Football Trading
otter8418
got my bucket in order. anything could be had except for the rockets PC or Texans PC.

also just got in a 08 EXQUISITE Jamaal Charles auto patch. scans coming tonight.

let's trade.

Scruffmcgruff24
i'm interested in yoru autos of avant /10, mccoy /25, charles exq, austin contenders, and the fitz letterman....maybe the brees auto
kamikid
otter buddy i need that palmer tools of the trade i pulled u from my break lol. lmk what u need for it
kimberlycc09
want this one

http://s61.photobucket.com/albums/h66/otte...rent=figurs.jpg
otter8418
QUOTE(Scruffmcgruff24 @ Dec 9 2009, 10:32 AM)
i'm interested in yoru autos of avant /10, mccoy /25, charles exq, austin contenders, and the fitz letterman....maybe the brees auto

lots of nice stuff but nothing i can use.

thanks,

doug
otter8418
QUOTE(kamikid @ Dec 9 2009, 10:44 AM)
otter buddy i need that palmer tools of the trade i pulled u from my break lol.  lmk what u need for it

i do like the brodie croyle contenders.

let me know,

doug
jtdolla911
like the gale sayers jsy au, pettigrew limited jsy au, austin contenders, crabtree rpm, vernon jsy au, cmb lmk if u like anything, thnx.
killer
pm me

please lmk if you like anything of mine
DuckU
I like the Jammer BTL, Hamels BTL, and Burton BTL
athopesend
I could use the Higgins auto/patch and some other stuff but I will start with the Higgins
jaytucc
i need the don drysdale cut auto
msuburress
like the javon ringer

also could use

the two pettigrews
sonic77
Interested in your:
spx triple auto/gu croyle, charles, johnson
sp authentics Chis Johnson auto
lmk

Kingjason
I have interest in the Jethro Pugh auto, Carl Eller auto, Al Toon Auto...LMK
MVP Kosar
CMB for the miles austin contenders
coltsfan23
Did you get my PM?
curtdawg
really need the payton & brown classics single jerseys. please let me know if there is anything in my TRADE LIST for them. thanks
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2020 Invision Power Services, Inc.