Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Baseball NPN anyone know who this is?
Collector Zone > Hobby Resources > No Purchase Necessary
northicehero99
Got this NPN in the mail today. Not bad for the price of the stamp. I am not sure what the product is as the letter from UD lists it as MLB Update Prospects, but I do not remember sending in on that one. Anyone know who Wladimir Balentien is or a BV?

Here is a scan:

[attachmentid=2216]

Thanks for your help.
tysingleton34
Hmm. I really don't know who it is, but atleast you got something back!!
snkpoct137
the only reason i know who he is is cause i got his stinkin auto out of a $10 pack of cards with a guaranteed auto of Donruss Studio mad.gif lol
aceecards
Nice get brian..
hes a hot prospect for the mariners maybe even played all year this year
gopackgo
Yea he's a good hitter, could be with the Mariners next year or maybe a 2...watched him play a couple times with the Wisconsin Timber Rattlers...he hits a lot of HR's just needs to cut down on strike outs.
northicehero99
Thanks, not up on baseball prospects other than the bigger names and even then not so up on them.
Charlie
very nice auto wink.gif
Luke2411
He is a heavy hitting prospect with the Mariners. I sold one of his Donruss Classics RC Autos for $35 about a year ago, but you clearly couldn't get that for it now. You know how hype goes in this hobby. People get hot for a couple of weeks and then you don't hear about them anymore. He should be up with the major league club full-time soon, I think though, so I'd hang onto it. That's definately not a bad NPN.
northicehero99
QUOTE(Luke2411 @ Sep 23 2006, 01:12 PM)
He is a heavy hitting prospect with the Mariners.  I sold one of his Donruss Classics RC Autos for $35 about a year ago, but you clearly couldn't get that for it now.  You know how hype goes in this hobby.  People get hot for a couple of weeks and then you don't hear about them anymore.  He should be up with the major league club full-time soon, I think though, so I'd hang onto it.  That's definately not a bad NPN.

Thanks so much. I do not do much baseball so I had no idea.
BaltimoreFan4Life
Just saw this pick up. Great card for a NPN.

I have had a whopping ZERO returns for NPN's. So I have officially decided to save my stamps and use them for TTM. smile.gif
jonnyweb69
nice card.
you interested in trading or selling it?
DiaperDandy
Tell ya what...I will double your investment and offer you $.78 cash on the barrellhead....

Nice pick up!! Glad to see them coming back to you!!
northicehero99
QUOTE(DiaperDandy @ Oct 7 2006, 02:31 PM)
Tell ya what...I will double your investment and offer you $.78 cash on the barrellhead....
Nice pick up!!  Glad to see them coming back to you!!

laugh.gif
2000 rushing yards
very nice pickup!!
kc_royals_fan_5
Nice auto! smile.gif At least you got something. I haven't gotten anything in awhile. sad.gif
northicehero99
Thanks it was actually a pretty good week for NPNs, but it had been slow up til then.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.