Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: WTTF NATE DAVIS
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Football > Football Trading
Packers247
hey guys don't have alot to offer in trade for the moment, but I am really in need of some nice nate davis cards, I am only looking for jsys/autos or davis at the moment, NO sage but i will take press pass.

Also I am looking for packers pretty much anything low-end, like mostly rookie cards, low-numbered stuff, and refractors and such. I will take gu/autos too, just I don't have a ton of higher end stuff FT at the moment

My bucket is not up to date so just PM me or post what you have here and I can tell you what I have to offer. The highest BV card I ahve FT at the omoment would be a card BV 80, so please no cards booking more than that, unless you would like to trade down.

LMK thanks
WHyFLy
I got some inserts and ome rookies of his. Looking for Donald Brown in return!
Packers247
PM sent
Packers247
today? need a davis auto or two...
Packers247
no one has any nate davis!?
curtdawg
i have a nate davis classics Rc auto bv $25. lmk what you've got in that price range
Packers247
PM sent, let me know man
Packers247
got one deal done for his classics 09 auto, anyone else got any for me?, LMK great deals to be had
WHyFLy
Still have the Nate Davis Bowman Chrome and Bowman Draft Picks Rookie. Let me know if you are interested.
Packers247
I got both of his chrome rookies earlier last week, but thanks anyways WhyFly
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2020 Invision Power Services, Inc.