Collector Zone > Sealed Deals > Completed Transactions
Tromni
The TCC Collector Zone Transaction Manager generated the following agreement:

Tromni receives:

Paypal

bob_TCC receives:

Pittsburgh Penguins - Minnesota Wild from the November hockey box club

Additional notes:

Payment Received. Thanks. Congrats on the Malkin dual jersey!
finestkind
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to bob_TCC.
Tromni
DC: 0309 1830 0000 8539 4962

Sorry for the delay, but I was trying to find a Christmas present for everyone. It's included in your package
bob_TCC
I agree with the details of this sale and payment of $26 was sent via PayPal on 11/15/09. My mailing address was included with the PayPal notice at that time.

It appears that I received all of the Penguins and Wild cards, but will provide another update soon - working on opening a large number of packages that have arrived at various times since the middle of September. blushing.gif

-Bob
bob_TCC
I apologize for the major delay in updating this transaction. I'm just now opening packages that have arrived at various times since the middle of September. Work has taken over most of my time and then my family has been getting the remaining time, leaving no time for my hobby. sadwalk.gif

The package was shipped on 12/9/09 (20th day after completion of break) and then received on 12/11/09. In addition to my cards, the package contained a short, hand-written note (always appreciated).

The Penguins and Wild cards included 19 base cards, 1 numbered RC card, 1 insert card, 1 numbered GU RC card (dual swatches), 1 AU card (jersey number inscription) and this...

2008-09 SPx Winning Combos Evgeni Malkin and Simon Gagne WC-MG $40

Finally, the package also contained the following cards as a Christmas present:

2005-06 Upper Deck Destined for the Hall Mario Lemieux DH6 $15
2007-08 Artifacts Stars Sidney Crosby #121 (numbered 1242/1499) $12
2007-08 Upper Deck Young Guns Tyler Kennedy RC #492 $15
2007-08 Upper Deck Hometown Heroes Evgeni Malkin HH61 $6

Thanks, Mark! The Christmas present was a nice surprise and very, very kind of you!

Nice cards coupled with strong communication and quality shipping equals a smooth and easy transaction. Looking forward to our next group box break.

Thanks again, Mark! wink.gif

-Bob
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2020 Invision Power Services, Inc.