www.fpcards.com receives:

Calvin Johnson Chrome RC

Additional notes:

Thanks.
www.fpcards.com
Agreed smile.gif
www.fpcards.com
Not real happy.
Rule number 2 from our sig was not followed.
Card was shipped without anything to secure the top loader. Card arrived half slid out of top loader and not creased but "bent". We may be able to straighten it but not sure.
Not the type of shipping I would expect from an experienced trader!
www.fpcards.com
Looks like we can smooth this card out. Lucky it wasn't regular cardboard. I have said it before and I will say it again, this site needs to enforce some standards for how things are shipped. I am going to stop shipping until I receive with people I haven't dealt with because that is the only way I can be sure I am not put at risk of loss due to poor shipping practices.
bravesfan09
Thats ridiculous. If you have a problem you can ship it back. Im not real happy with the fact that were 11 days into this transaction and I havent gotten anything. Dont try calling me out on here, and certainly do not try to put down my credintials. I surely wont be dealing with you in the future.
www.fpcards.com
The only ridiculous thing is you shipping me a card without taking care to seal it in the top loader! Then you'd expect me to pay to send it back to you due to your negligence? And then you want to talk about shipping time. Trade was confirmed on the 29th and you didn't ship out until the 4th.
So let's recap. 5 days late shipping and then no care taken in packing.
So I have every reason to call you out and it is what is supposed to be done in cases like this so the mods can figure out who is and who is not doing things properly.
And don't worry. I didn't cover myself as I should have with DC so if you want to go on claiming you didn't receive by the 15th I'll either send your bowed card back or another group of Williams cards.

bravesfan09
You do whatever you feel necessary. This trade means nothing to me, nor do you or what you have to say. So keep talking.
www.fpcards.com
"You do whatever you feel necessary. This trade means nothing to me, nor do you or what you have to say. So keep talking."

To the mods... it is the above attitude that proves my point that this site needs to have a real feedback system and enforce some standards in shipping practices. This member doesn't care about himself or the people he trades with.
bravesfan09
No my friend, its people like you I dont care about. Instead of coming to me and letting me know what happened and maybe even asking for a replacement you decided to try calling me out. It didnt work to well. If I didnt care about the people I traded with I surely wouldnt be a 2 time trader of the month nor would I be closing in on 500 trades here. As a matter of fact iv completed more trades in the last 5 months than u have all together, so keep trying to make me look bad.
urbanmonk
Ok you both have posted your point of view. Enough with the back and forth, rest of the posts will be about cards being rec'd or if any changes or something is sent back etc..

thanks,
Dwight
www.fpcards.com
And it would seem his long history of failed trades/sales that he is responsible for proves he doesn't care even more than his own words
www.fpcards.com
You've got it Dwight. I have a store to run and am done with this.
bravesfan09
QUOTE(urbanmonk @ Dec 10 2009, 02:55 PM)
Ok you both have posted your point of view.  Enough with the back and forth, rest of the posts will be about cards being rec'd or if any changes or something is sent back etc..

thanks,
Dwight

Dwight, out of respect for you i'll let this go.
bravesfan09
FP are you keeping the Calvin or not? Thats all I need to know.
www.fpcards.com
The card is bowed. I am not going to waste time or the cost of postage/mailer sending it back. So you won't get another fail on your record even though the card is no longer nrmt-mt as it should have been. Enjoy the Ricky Williams cards.
urbanmonk
QUOTE(www.fpcards.com @ Dec 10 2009, 11:56 AM)
You've got it Dwight. I have a store to run and am done with this.

QUOTE(bravesfan09 @ Dec 10 2009, 11:56 AM)
Dwight, out of respect for you i'll let this go.

Thanks, as any more it becomes mud slinging and I'm not in the mood to suspend people today for not listening to me wink.gif (as enough of that going on today than I care for, in fact too much and rather do other things here) Post when complete or work something out and post such in here, as those only things I want to see in here now.

thanks again,
Dwight
www.fpcards.com
Dwight I am putting him on my blocked list. If he doesn't receive by the 15th PM me and I'll send his bent card back to him (with tracking)
I didn't realize until a few minutes ago from checking his birth date I was dealing with a kid here. I'd rather communicate through you on this issue from here on out.
bravesfan09
Got the worthless base cards in the mail today. Close this up.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.