Davis/Lewis/Klop Exquisite Triple Auto/15

Additional notes:

None Specified.
ninerfolife
I agree! Will ship on Friday W/ DC
ninerfolife
Was sent December 1st DC#: 0308 3390 0001 5954 6121
ninerfolife
Just wanted to get an update! His end was received.... DC#????
RGBII
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to terp4life.
terp4life
PMed Ron w/ all the details. Package was sent and my ed was received. I think I accidently forgot to write his mailing info on my DC slip (which is my custom) so I'm not sure exactly which DC is the correct one. I believe it is this 03091140000086029294. So sorry again Ron for any confusion. Hope it finds it's way to you Monday.
ninerfolife
I'm sorry but If you sent it in w/ DC and sent it through the Post office, Dont they have to stamp the DC Slip? If so, I don't think they would stamp it without an Address on it??????
I'll check it out Monday man!
If not, it's my fault, I should of followed directions and let you send your end first!
Ron
urbanmonk
QUOTE(ninerfolife @ Dec 5 2009, 05:54 PM)
I'm sorry but If you sent it in w/ DC and sent it through the Post office, Dont they have to stamp the DC Slip? If so, I don't think they would stamp it without an Address on it??????
I'll check it out Monday man!
If not, it's my fault, I should of followed directions and let you send your end first!
Ron

They don't care at the PO if anything on it or not. I just keep that part at home myself as they don't always remember to stamp them either. Also if you use the Automated machine it won't get scanned until it goes thru a sorting factility (also have had them never show up in system and be dlvd but that is rare, like 3 in my 200+ times I have used DC).
ninerfolife
Got the cards today! That's DC # didn't work because the Seller did not use delivery conformation. But the cards were delivered today and looked great. Thanks
terp4life
I apologize again Ron. I don't honestly know how your package slipped through without getting DC'd. I ALWAYS use the Automated Postage machine so it was my fault completely
terp4life
Glad you got them though and thank you for the trade!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.