Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Lets Trade something!!!!!!!
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Football > Football Trading
Pages: 1, 2
rngrbrown
nobody seems to resond after original post anymore....I have specific needs but nobody seems to have those anymore either so????...lets just see if we cant work out a trade for something
biggio57
CMB for the Vince Young auto,
uofmichgoblue
i like the sayers retro auto
sonic77
Interested in the Massaquoi sp threads auto/jsy and the draft auto. Also interested in the Trilogy Kevin Kolb auto. lmk
rngrbrown
QUOTE(biggio57 @ Nov 22 2009, 05:49 PM)
CMB for the Vince Young auto,

couple of nice things just nothing id trade the vy for right now
rngrbrown
QUOTE(uofmichgoblue @ Nov 22 2009, 06:30 PM)
i like the sayers retro auto

my main interest would be too high sorry
rngrbrown
QUOTE(sonic77 @ Nov 22 2009, 06:34 PM)
Interested in the Massaquoi sp threads auto/jsy and the draft auto. Also interested in the Trilogy Kevin Kolb auto. lmk

only thing i seen was the mike wallace xfractor
rngrbrown
???????????
rednecksims
Im intrested in your Marino Auto, CJ 6/6 auto, and VY auto. CMB in my PC. I also have this Marino to trade towards yours

user posted image

Thanks
David
WHyFLy
user posted image

Really interested in this!
rngrbrown
QUOTE(rednecksims @ Nov 23 2009, 05:28 PM)
Im intrested in your Marino Auto, CJ 6/6 auto, and VY auto.  CMB in my PC.  I also have this Marino to trade towards yours

user posted image

Thanks
David

only would have slight interest in that marino it looks like it is a little rough around the edges from the scan...didnt really see anything else in bucket sorry
rngrbrown
anybody today
mysticalwolf70
CMB for the J.Stewart AU and LMK
geauxcrotigers
please cmb for

user posted image
rngrbrown
QUOTE(geauxcrotigers @ Dec 4 2009, 10:53 PM)
please cmb for

user posted image

i like these:
donnieavery auto
earl campbell gu
landry/staubach gu
brees patch
addai hot prospects auto
geauxcrotigers
QUOTE(rngrbrown @ Dec 5 2009, 07:45 AM)
i like these:
donnieavery auto
earl campbell gu
landry/staubach gu
brees patch
addai hot prospects auto

what value are you looking fo the jamarcus?
jlundberg53
Like the Bills stuff you have. CMB for anything we may trade.
Stlouisrams1600
I like the triple auto.
benshobbies
I'm interested in your 08 Leaf Certified Materials Certified Potential Jersey Chad Henne. Please CMB.
rngrbrown
QUOTE(geauxcrotigers @ Dec 5 2009, 08:44 AM)
what value are you looking fo the jamarcus?

it books 120 but would trade it lower than that
rngrbrown
QUOTE(jlundberg53 @ Dec 5 2009, 10:47 AM)
Like the Bills stuff you have. CMB for anything we may trade.

nothing jumping out at me in your bucket sorry
jtdolla911
cmb for freeman bowman chrome auto, massaquoi sp threads auto, gale sayers jsy au pls and thnx. got a couple of mendy's in there but thats about it as far as steelers, but check it out anyway.
rngrbrown
QUOTE(Stlouisrams1600 @ Dec 5 2009, 10:55 AM)
I like the triple auto.

didnt see much i could use
rngrbrown
QUOTE(benshobbies @ Dec 5 2009, 12:36 PM)
I'm interested in your 08 Leaf Certified Materials Certified Potential Jersey Chad Henne.  Please CMB.

mostly liked the collie letter auto,,,,maybe the pat white gu?
rngrbrown
QUOTE(jtdolla911 @ Dec 5 2009, 11:43 PM)
cmb for freeman bowman chrome auto, massaquoi sp threads auto, gale sayers jsy au pls and thnx.  got a couple of mendy's in there but thats about it as far as steelers, but check it out anyway.

i didnt see any mendy in there but I really can use that Michael Crabtree RPM auto for my set among a few others but the crabtree will be #1 need....
jtdolla911
crabtree is movable, pm me if you wanna work something out on it.
user posted image
and apparently this one is unscanned....
mendenhall ud heroes blue auto from 08, number 016/350
rngrbrown
1 trade done
hodee5
I think my Steelers are non-existant, but maybe take a look for the 05 Treasures triple patch of Hasselback/Johnson/Harrison #d to 25.....nice card! Thanx much, Jeff
geauxcrotigers
QUOTE(rngrbrown @ Dec 5 2009, 11:32 PM)
it books 120 but would trade it lower than that

How much would uou trade it for?
otter8418
interested in elite maclin auto, eric dickerson auto, and dunta robinson contenders auto

check the bucket.

thanks,

doug
rngrbrown
QUOTE(hodee5 @ Dec 6 2009, 10:22 AM)
I think my Steelers are non-existant, but maybe take a look for the 05 Treasures triple patch of Hasselback/Johnson/Harrison #d to 25.....nice card! Thanx much, Jeff

the card i liked the most was the john taylor auto....also maybe the dan fouts/rivers dual and the steve smith prestige gu
rngrbrown
QUOTE(otter8418 @ Dec 6 2009, 11:00 AM)
interested in elite maclin auto, eric dickerson auto, and dunta robinson contenders auto

check the bucket.

thanks,

doug

like the butkus patch, jamaal charles spa, pettigre limited patch, santonio holmes auto (#1), carl eller auto
rngrbrown
QUOTE(geauxcrotigers @ Dec 6 2009, 10:28 AM)
How much would uou trade it for?

i guess it all depends on what im getting a better card for me ill trade it lower, if i take a bunch of lower cards then not as good
geauxcrotigers
QUOTE(rngrbrown @ Dec 6 2009, 12:14 PM)
i guess it all depends on what im getting a better card for me ill trade it lower, if i take a bunch of lower cards then not as good

well out of wat you like what would you take for it?
rngrbrown
QUOTE(geauxcrotigers @ Dec 6 2009, 05:00 PM)
well out of wat you like what would you take for it?

donnieavery auto
earl campbell gu
landry/staubach gu
brees patch
addai hot prospects auto
what are the values on these?
geauxcrotigers
QUOTE(rngrbrown @ Dec 6 2009, 05:51 PM)
donnieavery auto
earl campbell gu
landry/staubach gu
brees patch
addai hot prospects auto
what are the values on these?

donnieavery auto 30
earl campbell gu 25
landry/staubach gu 40
brees patch ???? not sure
addai hot prospects auto 80
hodee5
QUOTE(rngrbrown @ Dec 6 2009, 12:09 PM)
the card i liked the most was the john taylor auto....also maybe the dan fouts/rivers dual and the steve smith prestige gu

Not quite sure how bv's match up, but how bout the Taylor auto and the dual Fouts/Rivers?
rngrbrown
QUOTE(hodee5 @ Dec 6 2009, 06:32 PM)
Not quite sure how bv's match up, but how bout the Taylor auto and the dual Fouts/Rivers?

you can post it if you want i will be out of town till next friday i may be able to confirm earlier than that but just lmk
randomhereoh
like the polamalu chrome. feel free to cmb, I can trade lots of jerseys, rookies(not scanned yet) if you dont see an auto.

http://s833.photobucket.com/albums/zz260/randomhereoh/
toucan130
u responded in my thread and never followed up. u liked my 09 finest mike wallace auto patch. i like ur gale sayers retro. PM me if we can do anything
rngrbrown
QUOTE(randomhereoh @ Dec 6 2009, 09:18 PM)
like the polamalu chrome. feel free to cmb, I can trade lots of jerseys, rookies(not scanned yet) if you dont see an auto.

http://s833.photobucket.com/albums/zz260/randomhereoh/

only stuff i seen was in pc sorry
rngrbrown
QUOTE(geauxcrotigers @ Dec 6 2009, 06:07 PM)
donnieavery auto 30
earl campbell gu 25
landry/staubach gu 40
brees patch    ???? not sure
addai hot prospects auto 80

how bout the addai and the bees?
rngrbrown
QUOTE(toucan130 @ Dec 6 2009, 09:28 PM)
u responded in my thread and never followed up. u liked my 09 finest mike wallace auto patch. i like ur gale sayers retro. PM me if we can do anything

whats the bv on the wallace not sure id trade the sayers for the wallace
Raidaz89
I like the Donald Brown Finest, Meachem auto, and the Britt Letterman auto. CHeck my thread see if you see anything brother. Thanks
rngrbrown
QUOTE(Raidaz89 @ Dec 12 2009, 10:27 AM)
I like the Donald Brown Finest, Meachem auto, and the Britt Letterman auto. CHeck my thread see if you see anything brother. Thanks

i liked these in this order:
harvin auto
mccoy patch auto
michael turner auto
cj auto
mccoy tc
wells ff auto
rice spx
DuckU
CMB for the Jonathan Stewart auto, AJ Hawk auto/quad GU, Ian Johnson auto, and the Brandon Jackson GU
Raidaz89
Hey brother I have the 2 McCoys, and the Wells. Also have since added a Sweetspot Joseph Addai Auto RC, a Tashard Choice/Jamaal Charles dual auto, an extra Darren Mcfadden Leatherheads auto RC. LMK if any of these are of interest. Really like the Brown. Thanks
rngrbrown
QUOTE(DuckU @ Dec 12 2009, 12:29 PM)
CMB for the Jonathan Stewart auto, AJ Hawk auto/quad GU, Ian Johnson auto, and the Brandon Jackson GU

only things i could use were the manning, favre, and ap gu i couldnt trade the stewart or the hawk for them but maybe something for the others lmk
rngrbrown
QUOTE(Raidaz89 @ Dec 12 2009, 12:31 PM)
Hey brother I have the 2 McCoys, and the Wells. Also have since added a Sweetspot Joseph Addai Auto RC, a Tashard Choice/Jamaal Charles dual auto, an extra Darren Mcfadden Leatherheads auto RC. LMK if any of these are of interest. Really like the Brown. Thanks

so u only have the two mcoys and the wells left? i couldnt use the others
Raidaz89
Yes sir only have the 2 McCoys and the Wells. Traded the other about 2 days ago. Gotta update the thread as soon as I get everything in. Sorry bro
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.