Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: 06-07 Be A Player Portraits
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Hockey > Hockey Group Box Break Marketplace
urbanmonk
See if any interest in this. 6 packs per box with one 8x10 AU per pack and one EU in 4 card pack of regular size cards inside the pack.

I picked it up for $76 on the Bay. Think we will go with 6 spots, and do a random drawing for each pack (that way everyone gets a 8x10 AU). Go with $17.50 a spot to cover shipping/fees and the 8x10 toploaders to protect them (also had to buy bigger bubble mailers to mail those).

1. Dwight-Paid
2. Mike(maple19)-
3. Brian(bajmurray)- Paid
4. Derek4484- Paid
5. Brian(northicehero99)- Paid
6. Dwight-Paid
maple19
i in for a pack

mike
bajmurray
QUOTE(maple19 @ Nov 21 2009, 08:42 AM)
i in for a pack
mike

me too!
avsbruins65
if anyone pulls a Kari Lehtonen auto let me know it is one of two I need for the set.

be cautious the packs can be resealed.

QUOTE(urbanmonk @ Nov 21 2009, 12:30 AM)
See if any interest in this.  6 packs per box with one 8x10 AU per pack and one EU in 4 card pack of regular size cards inside the pack. 

I picked it up for $76 on the Bay.  Think we will go with 6 spots, and do a random drawing for each pack (that way everyone gets a 8x10 AU).  Go with $17.50 a spot to cover shipping/fees and the 8x10 toploaders to protect them (also had to buy bigger bubble mailers to mail those).

1.  Dwight
2.  Mike(maple19)
3.  Brian(bajmurray)

maple19
tell me how the box is upper deck sealed

mike
urbanmonk
Give this a couple more days and then see if you guys want to split box or just take one slot and I will take the rest.
bajmurray
I posted a link to this break on the Official Hockey Box Club thread.

Hopefully, it will get more interest.
Derek4484
Hey I will take One Spot should be fun!!
urbanmonk
QUOTE(Derek4484 @ Nov 24 2009, 09:10 AM)
Hey I will take One Spot  should be fun!!

Got you down, getting close. Will wait a day or two and just take other spots if we don't fill.
northicehero99
Alright Dwight quit twisting my arm, I will join in. Sheesh, give a guy a break. laugh.gif
urbanmonk
QUOTE(northicehero99 @ Nov 24 2009, 05:41 PM)
Alright Dwight quit twisting my arm, I will join in.  Sheesh, give a guy a break.  laugh.gif

Gee only PM'ed ya 800 times Brian sheesh laugh.gif or was it that threat of me putting you on CTO wink.gif laugh.gif
northicehero99
QUOTE(urbanmonk @ Nov 24 2009, 11:08 PM)
Gee only PM'ed ya 800 times Brian sheesh  laugh.gif  or was it that threat of me putting you on CTO wink.gif  laugh.gif

Threat of CTO, I know you are working to decrease my trade numbers, you and your army of henchmen. laugh.gif
urbanmonk
QUOTE(northicehero99 @ Nov 25 2009, 10:17 AM)
Threat of CTO, I know you are working to decrease my trade numbers, you and your army of henchmen.  laugh.gif

Yeah them CZT are a bunch of Ogre's or Trolls under a bridge wink.gif laugh.gif
maple19
dwight i pick up the last pack if no one wants it by sunday as paying sun for all the group breaks then

mike
urbanmonk
QUOTE(maple19 @ Nov 26 2009, 07:56 PM)
dwight i pick up the last pack if no one wants it by sunday as paying sun for all the group breaks then

mike

I was going to pick it up if no posts by tomorrow, but guess you can fight me for it wink.gif laugh.gif

lmk and everyone post any preferences for day/time this weekend to bust this box smile.gif
bajmurray
QUOTE(urbanmonk @ Nov 26 2009, 11:24 PM)
I was going to pick it up if no posts by tomorrow, but guess you can fight me for it wink.gif  laugh.gif

lmk and everyone post any preferences for day/time this weekend to bust this box  smile.gif

Anytime is good with me, Dwight.
bajmurray
Payment sent
northicehero99
Dwight anytime is good for me.
urbanmonk
See if we can get most everyone on later today (not sure how many of you are working today). Will have to figuire out when we doing dinner tonight also as I think I'm cooking it tonight laugh.gif
urbanmonk
Anyone make it for 8-9PM Eastern tonight?

lmk,
Dwight
bajmurray
QUOTE(urbanmonk @ Nov 27 2009, 04:09 PM)

lmk,
Dwight

I'll be there!

hopefully the fix that ustream suggested will allow me to chat!
northicehero99
QUOTE(urbanmonk @ Nov 27 2009, 05:09 PM)

lmk,
Dwight

Sorry won't be there but pull me a good one. laugh.gif
urbanmonk
Ok put us all into Random.org and hit it 3 times and got this:

There were 6 items in your list. Here they are in random order:

1.Brian(bajmurray)-
2.Derek4484-
3.Dwight-
4.Mike(maple19)-
5.Brian(northicehero99)-
6.Dwight-
Timestamp: 2009-11-28 00:32:00 UTC

So that will be the order of who gets what pack starting at the top for the 1st pack.

Hopefully we can break here in a bit and I can get them packed up and shipped out tomorrow.
urbanmonk
Recap (First Exposures are EUs)

Pack 1- Brian(bajmurray)-
Henrik Lundovist
Nigel Dawes RC
Alexander Perezhogin First Exposures
Dual 8x10 AUs Marc-Andre Fleury/Ryan Whitney

Pack 2- Derek4484-
Jose Theodore
Yan Stastny RC
Rostislav Olesz First Exposures
8x10 AU Keith Primeau

pack 3- Dwight
Chris Drury
Yan Stastny RC
Ryan Getzlaf First Exposures (2CLR)
8x10 AU Dominik Hasek

pack 4- Mike(maple19)-
Rick Nash
Luc Bourdon RC
Johan Franzen First Exposures
8x10 AU Ed Jovanovski
8x10 AU Daniel Paille

pack 5- Brian(northicehero99)-
Alexei Yashin
Konstantin Pushkarev RC
Mike Richards First Exposures
8x10 AU Steve Sullivan

pack 6- Dwight
Patrice Bergeron
Brendan Bell RC
Ryan Whitney First Exposures
8x10 AU Hannu Toivonen

Well that was fun guys, would have rather had more in chat but wanted to get this busted and packed up and mailed tomorrow. Some nice ones in that box and got it for a decent price so was worth a shot for a little money for everyone, and everyone guaranteed an AU and an EU anyway.

Dwight
bajmurray
Thanks, as always, for hosting, Dwight.

As usual, if you want to combine my cards with those from the 2 upcoming lo-budget breaks to save on shipping, you are free to do so.
urbanmonk
QUOTE(bajmurray @ Nov 27 2009, 05:44 PM)
Thanks, as always, for hosting, Dwight.

As usual, if you want to combine my cards with those from the 2 upcoming lo-budget breaks to save on shipping, you are free to do so.

All packed up and ready to go, those large ones don't fit in a small flat rate box so don't save with those combining that I can tell.
maple19
Thanks dwight for the Break was at local rink tonight and will be all weekend

Mens Tournment i hear their some ex NHL Coming as i working the Time box all weekend so i see who they are and gets some autos

nice break forn me as paille is $20

mike
northicehero99
Thanks for breaking Dwight. I think thought that you have the Brian's on the wrong packs? laugh.gif
bajmurray
I'm always open to a trade!!
urbanmonk
QUOTE(northicehero99 @ Nov 27 2009, 09:03 PM)
Thanks for breaking Dwight.  I think thought that you have the Brian's on the wrong packs?  laugh.gif

While you guys waiting on your packages, it gives you time to dig for any Habs you have around to trade him for it wink.gif
aceecards
wow a dominator and a penguin duallie congrats to all of you!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.