Nets from Basketball Group Break #2

Additional notes:

None Specified.
Kmart6nets
Agreed and payment was in fact sent...
Pejarox7620
payment received
Kmart6nets
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to Pejarox7620.
Kmart6nets
I want this to be a general reminder for this break.. have you mailed yet? Do you have DC#s? Who did/did not receive cards from the break? Please update your threads ASAP with this information, including DC#s if you used them.
Pejarox7620
QUOTE(Kmart6nets @ Dec 4 2009, 11:29 AM)
I want this to be a general reminder for this break.. have you mailed yet? Do you have DC#s? Who did/did not receive cards from the break? Please update your threads ASAP with this information, including DC#s if you used them.

i dont have DC's for any of them. I sent all the packages before thanksgiving. I have a list of people who didn't get a hit and i will random soon i just had to get some stuff
Kmart6nets
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to Pejarox7620.
Pejarox7620
Same thing...what should i do?
northicehero99
QUOTE(Pejarox7620 @ Dec 24 2009, 03:38 AM)
Same thing...what should i do?

If Tom is owed cards from this break then replacements / refund should be worked out with Tom. Please pm him and discuss options to resolve this. Thanks. wink.gif
Kmart6nets
Kmart6nets
Pejarox7620, honestly, I don't know if I got anything from this break. If that's the case, please just tell me and I'll close this. I'm getting to the point of not caring anymore...
Pejarox7620
QUOTE(Kmart6nets @ Dec 29 2009, 07:46 PM)
Pejarox7620, honestly, I don't know if I got anything from this break. If that's the case, please just tell me and I'll close this. I'm getting to the point of not caring anymore...

im really sorry to hear that but i misplaced the list of who didn't get a hit...if you dont remember you getting a hit then you probably didn't....im sorry this is going down like this but i really dont know what went wrong with this break...i wanted to do a easy 3 box break but now its getting complicated...
Tb40
Mikey, do you still have a link to the video from this break? If so, as the breaker, you need to go back through the video and see who did and didn't receive hits and contact those members. This needs to be cleaned up ASAP.
Matt

QUOTE(Pejarox7620 @ Dec 30 2009, 04:31 PM)
im really sorry to hear that but i misplaced the list of who didn't get a hit...if you dont remember you getting a hit then you probably didn't....im sorry this is going down like this but i really dont know what went wrong with this break...i wanted to do a easy 3 box break but now its getting complicated...

Kmart6nets
Kmart6nets
Pejarox7620, have you had a chance to review the video? If there were no hits we can just close this up.
Pejarox7620
According to the video he only got a couple of base cards...
Kmart6nets
Keep em smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.