Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: bring me your bowe autos and multicolor gu
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Football > Football Trading
nflsam79
yeah he got suspended by the nfl today for 4 games but imo its not a biggie he wasnt taking roids or doing pot he took a diet pill to lose weight in training camp so hes still my favorite player in the league so bring all the dwayne bowe autos and multicolor gu u got thanx
xdvop86
I have one for trade. I am interested in your letterman autos. LMK

http://s344.photobucket.com/albums/p326/xdvop86/?start=20
iowahusker
I have this:

user posted image

SP /10
nflsam79
thanx guys but i have both thanx for the replies though and lmk if u can buy cause i can always sell

anybody else?

nflsam79
anybody tonight im looking to trade for ps3 or 360 games as well lmk
degibson84
i have a two color Rookies and Stars rookie patch

also got another Tyson Jackson in absolute War Room GU Auto. and got another last night in the ATM group break from finest 3 color patch auto that one is still incoming
nflsam79
i need a scan of the bowe deg so i can make sure i dont have it and i need the jacksons but all u like of mine is the massaquoi stamp laundry tag but lmk either way thanx
degibson84
user posted image
nflsam79
sorry deg i have that bowe but i still need the jacksons so lmk if we can work anything out thanx
DennisRSWanjr
MY FRIEND I DONT KNOW IF WE'VE TALKED B4 ABOUT THEM BUT THERES 4 D-BO'S ROOKIE AUTOS IN MY BUCKET >>.PLEASE TAKE A LOOK BEE
nflsam79
dennis- i have all them but the spa which i need badly its the only card left of his rookie autos i dont have and i need it to complete my rookie auto pc of him so lmk what we can do thanx
DennisRSWanjr
WHATS THE BV ON THIS ?
WELLS DUAL AUTO & THE LETTER
nflsam79
dennis-i dont have a wells dual auto i only have a maclin/coffman dual auto it books 60 but the wells leterman i have books 80 lmk thanx
DennisRSWanjr
QUOTE(nflsam79 @ Nov 19 2009, 12:29 PM)
dennis-i dont have a wells dual auto i only have a maclin/coffman dual auto it books 60 but the wells leterman i have books 80 lmk thanx

DO YOU HAVE A SCAN OF THE 2 CARDS ?
nflsam79
sorry bro i currently dont have a scanner but i saw the same exact card ft here ill see if i can find it and ill post a link here
nflsam79
here u go dennis the only diffrence is mine is the letter l and this 1 is the letter e

lmk thanx

http://www.tradingcardcentral.com/forums/i...&hl=chris+wells
DennisRSWanjr
I LIKE THE DUAL AUTO A LIL BETTER THEN LETTERS
LMK WHAT YOU WANNA DO BEE
nflsam79
how about the maclin/coffman dual auto and the donald brown dual gu for the bowe spa 2 color patch auto?
DennisRSWanjr
QUOTE(nflsam79 @ Nov 19 2009, 09:04 PM)
how about the maclin/coffman dual auto and the donald brown dual gu for the bowe spa 2 color patch auto?

I DONT REALLY DO GU CARDS UNLESS THEY COME IN A TRADE AS FREEIES
AND THATS WHAT I USE THEM FOR >>>( FREEBIES)
nflsam79
ok bud i dont know what to do then so

anybody else?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.