Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: SUNDAY!! SUNDAY!! SUNDAY!! LET'S GET OUR TRADE ON!
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Football > Football Trading
mpekar
Looking mainly for Auto's, Patch/Auto's of: Moreno, Marino, Elway, Staubach, Emmitt, AP, Barry Sanders, Bettis, Henne, Mendenhall, Ray Rice, other HOFers, or whatever catches my eye--

Also, I still need 5 more for my '08 SP Authentic Signature Numbers set and I will trade in your favor for them.
Need-Bo Jackson, Jim Kelly, Tarkenton, Tomlinson, Darren Mcfadden. they look like this-
user posted image

bucket link in sig----
über
Hey Mike,

I have nice Autographs of Moreno, Staubach, Mendenhall, Henne, and others in my PC section FT.

I can maybe use the Jim Kelly Auto/GU, Greg Olsen Exquisite Auto, Sayers Retro Auto/GU, maybe more.

LMK what we can do, thanks!
mpekar
QUOTE(über @ Nov 15 2009, 10:06 AM)
Hey Mike,

I have nice Autographs of Moreno, Staubach, Mendenhall, Henne, and others in my PC section FT.

I can maybe use the Jim Kelly Auto/GU, Greg Olsen Exquisite Auto, Sayers Retro Auto/GU, maybe more.

LMK what we can do, thanks!

hey bud--have the moreno and looking for another staubach jer/auto--both of my sayers are involved in talks along with the olsen--I can do the kelly for the mendy premier /30--lmk
WHyFLy
I like your 2008 Leaf Limited Curtis Lofton Auto and your 2008 SP Authentic Retro Joe Thiesman Jersey Auto.
über
I'll have to pass on that, sorry.

If anything else opens up later, lmk. Thanks.
mpekar
QUOTE(über @ Nov 15 2009, 10:50 AM)
I'll have to pass on that, sorry.

If anything else opens up later, lmk. Thanks.

np bud
mpekar
QUOTE(WHyFLy @ Nov 15 2009, 10:46 AM)
I like your 2008 Leaf Limited Curtis Lofton Auto and your 2008 SP Authentic Retro Joe Thiesman Jersey Auto.

how much are you looking for on the Alan Page??
WHyFLy
About 115 on the page.
mpekar
QUOTE(WHyFLy @ Nov 15 2009, 11:18 AM)
About 115 on the page.

I'll pass-the version /25 is only $40-thanks tho
mpekar
pm's returned
mpekar
bucket edited after trades
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.