Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: guys help me out i need a few things!!
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Football > Football Trading
nflsam79
ok guys i need some help im currently looking to trade for dwayne bowe autos and multicolor gu and chris chambers autos and xbox 360 and ps3 games im mainly looking for bowes 2007 sp authentic rookie patch auto but i need it to be multicolor and i need this card to complete my bowe rookie auto pc its the only 1 i dont have but any bowe auto will do lol!! as far as chambers goes i need all his autos and on the 360 games i need action wrestling or racing games and on the ps3 games im looking for football titles only so guys please help me out and lmk
crig22
QUOTE(nflsam79 @ Nov 13 2009, 02:21 PM)
ok guys i need some help im currently looking to trade for dwayne bowe autos and multicolor gu and chris chambers autos and xbox 360 and ps3 games im mainly looking for bowes 2007 sp authentic rookie patch auto but i need it to be multicolor and i need this card to complete my bowe rookie auto pc its the only 1 i dont have but any bowe auto will do lol!! as far as chambers goes i need all his autos and on the 360 games i need action wrestling or racing games and on the ps3 games im looking for football titles only so guys please help me out and lmk

I still have the 2007 Ultimate Ginn/Bowe/Meachem triple auto 1/15...
Raidaz89
Hey brother do you need Madden 10 for the PS3???
nflsam79
crig-i need it do u see anything in my tradelist for it?

raidaz-i have it for 360 but i could use it for ps3 depending on what u want from my tradelist lmk
Raidaz89
Hey brother where is your trade list??
nflsam79
in my sig lmk thanx
Raidaz89
Like the Donald Brown and Beanie Wells autos. Is either available?
nflsam79
raidaz-id realy like to use those towards a bowe or chambers or a game i dont already have for anothey system sorry bud

crig lmk bud thanx
Raidaz89
ok thanks
crig22
QUOTE(nflsam79 @ Nov 13 2009, 03:13 PM)
crig-i need it do u see anything in my tradelist for it?

raidaz-i have it for 360 but i could use it for ps3 depending on what u want from my tradelist lmk

Liked the Maclin/Coffman dual auto, and the Massaquoi letter auto. Have scans?
nflsam79
sorry crig no scans but those are available lmk if we can do anything
ninerfolife
I have these if your interested:
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
crig22
QUOTE(nflsam79 @ Nov 13 2009, 04:05 PM)
sorry crig no scans  but those are available lmk if we can do anything

Might be able to do the triple for those 2
nflsam79
crig-i might be able to do that do u know bv on the triple?
crig22
QUOTE(nflsam79 @ Nov 13 2009, 04:15 PM)
crig-i might be able to do that do u know bv on the triple?

No BV on the triple
nflsam79
niner-i need those i have a few niners coming in so ill hit u up in a couple days cool?
nflsam79
crig-i can do that those are incoming should be here today so if u want go ahead and post it up and ill send first thing monday with dc also im curious can i get a scan i just wanna see what it looks like lmk
nflsam79
actually crig those came in 2 minutes ago so u can go ahead and post it up thanx
ninerfolife
QUOTE(nflsam79 @ Nov 13 2009, 01:17 PM)
niner-i need those  i have a few niners coming in so ill hit u up in a couple days cool?

Yeah buddy! I'll still have them! just let me know what you have coming in!
nflsam79
i know for sure a crabtree/iglesias dual gu from 09 gridiron gear and a coffee/mcoy/greene triple gu but thats it of the top of my head
busyb85
I have these:
01 Spx Chris Chambers auto jsy /900
01 UD Game Gear Chris Chambers auto

Pm me if you can use them.
nflsam79
pm sent
nflsam79
anybody else?
nflsam79
anybody ?
ninerfolife
any chance of putting together something for the Wells auto?
nflsam79
sorry niner saving that for a nice bowe auto or games but ill let u kow when the 2 niners come in cool?
nflsam79
cmon guys im in a great mood my chiefs won lol

so anybody today?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.