Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: not even moving to south korea could keep me away!
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Football > Football Trading
tradingspades02
OK!
i've been out of the loop for SEVERAL months as the army has moved me to south korea, but i have the trade itch like you wouldn't believe, and there are no card shops here that i've found.

but as i am here and you all are stateside i understand that many or most of you will either be reluctant to trade with me, or will not willing at all. so any trades i make with here, i will send first and wait for confirmation of receipt. i hope that some of you will trade with me regardless of my geographic location!

so onto cards, i have just broken a couple odds and ends (my collection is arriving via boat, and will be here ... soon?) that i have picked up through a couple box breaks.

GU
06 LCM ANDRE JOHNSON PATCH 2 COLOR /25
06 LCM JRSY JOHN ELWAY /75
06 LCM JRSY JOE KLOPFENSTEIN /1400
06 LCM JRSY BRIAN URLACHER /100
07 TOPPS PERFORMANCCE JRSY TONY HUNT /25
08 SPX DARREN MCFADDEN DUAL JRSY PATCH (1 THREE COLOR/1 SINGLE COLOR) /50
08 SPX DUAL JRSY DONALD LEE /75
08 SPX JRSY LIMAS SWEED /50
08 SPX DUAL JRSY LEINART/BOLDIN /99
08 SPX DUAL JRSY EARL BENNETT /99
08 SPX JRSY KEVIN O'CONNELL /99
08 SPX DUAL JRSY DEVIN THOMAS /199
08 SPX DARREN MCFADDEN JRSY /99

AUTOS
07 TOPPS PERFORMNCE
DESHAWN WYNN AUTO
DAVID HARRIS RC AUTO GU
TRENT EDWARDS AUTO
2008 SPX
BRUCE DAVIS AUTO /399
BRUCE DAVIS AUTO
cano collector
Nothing I need on that list, but thanks for your service. If we both have something we both need I would trade with you in a heartbeat. If you can't trust a person who puts their lives on hold and on the line for our security and freedom, who can you trust?
tradingspades02
i appreciate it, once my collections come in, and my new boxes arrive, i will hit you up!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2020 Invision Power Services, Inc.