Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: 07-08 Chronology BBall Case; Redux
Collector Zone > TCC Features > Box Breaks > Group Box Breaks
SinatraKing
Ok, so we have taken quite the hiatus on this, but back again for another try, it's: King's Court Chronology Basketball CASE Break IV: A New Hope, for Jordan The last three cases we did were very fun, and AMAZING, out of those we saw three KG Auto's come out, and a Bill Russell Auto numbered to only 10, Kobe Redemption, and a Six Man Auto featuring Garnett/Larry Johnson/Divac/Stoudemire/Worthy/Oscar Robertson!! This will be a Case break of 07-08 UD Chronology 8 Box Case. Here is the configuration:
Configuration: 8 boxes/packs per case. 1 pack per box. 7 cards per pack.

UPDATE:
Every case of NBA Chronology will contain approximately 1.5 super "A" signatures! That equates to better than 1:6 packs! Super "A" signatures include the following current and former stars of the NBA:
Jordan LeBron Kobe Garnett Durant Bill Russell Dr. J Magic Johnson Larry Bird

In addition, this product will feature the first ever cut signature card of legendary coach Jim Valvano! Plus, there will be loads of other cut signatures (including the first ever cuts of Dennis Johnson and George Mikan) and live signatures from many of the other top names in the NBA like Steve Nash, Yao Ming, Tracy McGrady and Dwight Howard as well as stars of yesterday like Clyde Drexler, Jerry West, and the legendary Oscar Robertson!

CONTENT HIGHLIGHTS
* Find 3 autographs per pack, on average!
* Look for beautiful artists' paintings cards, printed on canvas-like paper!
* Also, find at least one signed painting card per pack numbered to 99 or less, on average!
* Rookie Redemptions return; find one 2008-09 Rookie Redemption per pack. Redeemed Rookie cards will be painted!
* Find amazing cut signatures from basketball legends!
* Look for Timeless Memories paintings of some of the greatest moments in NBA history!

PRODUCT BREAKDOWN
Autographed-Painted Cards (1 per pack on average)
* Painted Rookies (# to 99)
* Painted Rookies Gold // (# to 10)
* Painted Legends (# to 99)
* Painted Legends Gold // (# to 10)
* Timeless Memories (# to 99)
* Timeless Memories Gold // (# to 10)

Autographed Cards (2 per pack on average)
* Chronology Cuts (varied #)
* Mastery (# to 25)
* Mastery Gold // (# to 10)
* Regular Card Auto //
* Regular Card Auto Gold // (# to 10)
* Dedications (# to 50)
* Dedications Gold // (# to 10)
* Historically Accurate (# to 50)
* Historically Accurate Gold // (# to 10)
* Through the Years (# to 50)
* Through the Years Gold // (# to 10)
* My Generation (# to rookie year)
* My Generation Gold // (# to 10)
* Uniform Numbers (# to jersey #)
* Uniform Numbers Gold // (# to 10)
* Seriatim Dual Auto (# to decade)
* Freshman Registry Triple Auto (# to 25)
* Era Associates Quad Auto (# to 15)
* The Five Auto (# to 10)
* VI - Six Auto (# to 5)

Memorabilia Cards (1 per pack, on average)
* Stitches in Time-Rookie (# to 99 or less)
* Stitches in Time-Rookie Patch Auto // (# to 35 or less)
* Stitches in Time-Veteran (# to 99 or less)
* Stitches in Time-Veteran Patch Auto // (# to 35 or less)
* Stitches in Time-Legend (# to 99 or less)
* Stitches in Time-Legend Patch Auto // (# to 35 or less)

Rookie Redemptions (1 per pack, on average)
* 2008-09 Rookie Redemption
* 2008-09 Rookie Redemption Silver
* 2008-09 Rookie Redemption Gold

Regular Cards, Parallels and Non-Auto Rookies (2 per pack, on average)
* Base Set - 100 Cards (# to 250)
* Painted Rookies Non-Auto (# to 99)
* Painted Rookies Non-Auto Gold // (# to 10)

So here are the Nitty Gritty details. We will have 15 spots open which means each person will get 2 teams. Here is how this will work. In order to give everyone a fair chance at getting a "good" team (i.e. Lakers, Bulls, Cavs, Celtics) we will be doing this Draft style. So you Purchase your spot at $97.00 [b](sorry kids, the price on cases has gone up since we last did this), this covers cost of Case, shipping Supplies, and Shipping cost. Once all spots are filled, and paid for, we will go to Random.org to determine the order of the draft. This will be a "snake draft" where the first round of drafting will go from 1-15, then the second round will go from 15-1. Now for the real fun part, because some of the better auto's in this set belong to players from the above mentioned teams, the Bulls, and Lakers are only available for Drafting in the 1st round. The Celtics, and Cavs will only be available for drafting in the second round. So draft spots 1,2,14,&15 are what you are wanting to get. Trading and bartering for draft position is encouraged. This should be a fun break, so if you have any questions, or concerns, let me know.[/b]

I know there were several people who expressed interest in being a part of the next case break of this stuff, so please, join up wink.gif .

My PayPal addy is sinatraking@hotmail.com

1. nlr4434
2. nlr4434
3. nlr4434
4. straightbutta14
5. booth
6. Karlitos Way
SinatraKing
Ok, I know there was a bunch of people that LOVED this product, anyone want in?
SinatraKing
I am going to move this to the Group Break forum, not sure if people check this one very often.
nlr4434
Pistons, Knicks, Supersonics Please

May claim more but will give others a crack first
SinatraKing
Remember Brit, this is a Draft only break, so you will need to draft those teams if they are available when your turn comes up.

QUOTE(nlr4434 @ Nov 4 2009, 07:38 PM)
Pistons, Knicks, Supersonics Please

May claim more but will give others a crack first

nlr4434
QUOTE(SinatraKing @ Nov 4 2009, 07:41 PM)
Remember Brit, this is a Draft only break, so you will need to draft those teams if they are available when your turn comes up.

I forgot lol shows where Ive been
straightbutta14
give me a spot!
SinatraKing
Got you down wink.gif

QUOTE(straightbutta14 @ Nov 5 2009, 03:13 AM)
give me a spot!

SinatraKing
Booth is in on this, looking for more interested candidates, BEAUTIFUL Product
SinatraKing
Up for the Morning/Mid Day people's
booth9919
up for another person to join
Karlitos Way
I'll take a spot. smile.gif
SinatraKing
I will put you down wink.gif

QUOTE(Karlitos Way @ Nov 16 2009, 10:33 PM)
I'll take a spot.  smile.gif

Karlitos Way
So... Anybody have any extra Christmas money burning a hole in their pocket to help us get this filled??? biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.