Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: My Oregon Ducks Crushed USC!!!
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Football > Football Trading
Alpine5858
Im looking for Stuff in my sig. Please lmk what you have and check my tradelist and bucket thanks.
Alpine5858
ok No cheers for the ducks.. how ab out lets make some trades cause im gonna be a dad again! here is a link to the heart beat of my six week old baby fetes..
http://s44.photobucket.com/albums/f38/alpi...28091657757.flv

lets trade
tj4eck
Cheers for the Ducks!!

CMB for:

user posted image
Alpine5858
Thats what im talkin about!! LOL Would you trade one of the dixon auto's you sent me for it? not the bowman sterling i have that, i think the others were all press pass lmk thanks bud
CardCollector123
I love this!

user posted image
Alpine5858
CardCollector123 - That card is actually pending trade right now. did you like anything else? lmk thanks!
CardCollector123
I also liked these

Brian Orakpo AU
Julius Peppers Patch

PLMK!
Alpine5858
cardcollector123 - I like the flacco auto and i kinda like the favre dual gu.. what do they book? also is the favre #'d? lmk thanks bud
CardCollector123
The Flacco books $120, and the Favre GU is actually pretty much PC unless it is for another Favre GU! Sorry though!
Alpine5858
Oh dang i didnt know it booked that high.. but no biggie, thanks for the time.
tj4eck
QUOTE(Alpine5858 @ Nov 1 2009, 07:00 PM)
Thats what im talkin about!! LOL Would you trade one of the dixon auto's you sent me for it? not the bowman sterling i have that, i think the others were all press pass lmk thanks bud

i dont know if i could do an au for a gu
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2020 Invision Power Services, Inc.