The TCC Collector Zone Transaction Manager generated the following agreement:

mikejohnj receives:

Manning/Hasselbeck

2008 Prestige League Leaders Dual Jsy

Demeco Ryans

2006 Fleer Fresh Ink Auto

webbgem receives:

DEXTER JACKSON

2008 BOWMAN FABRIC OF THE FUTURE JERSEY #FF-DJ (MAROON SWATCH, STILL IN FACTORY WRAP) (Hard to tell an accurate description on this but i will tell you that it looks to be Nrmt to Nrmt+ condition. Just a touch of white here and there. Most notable would be the touch on the right edge towards the top.)

DEXTER JACKSON

2008 BOWMAN FABRIC OF THE FUTURE JERSEY #FF-DJ (MAROON SWATCH, STILL IN FACTORY WRAP) (Hard to tell an accurate description on this but i will tell you that it looks to be Nrmt to Nrmt+ condition. Small touch of white here and there is about all. Most notable would be the touch on the bottom left corner.)

DEXTER JACKSON

2008 LEAF CERTIFIED MATERIALS CERTIFIED POTENTIAL GOLD #CP-25...08/25 (Solid Nrmt+ condition, microscopic nick on top right corner and another extremely small nick (Almost microscopic) on bottom edge. Most would grade as mint)

DEXTER JACKSON

2008 SELECT INSCRIPTIONS AUTOGRAPH #377...44/50 (Solid Nrmt+ Extremely small nick on bottom left corner and bottom edge in the middle. Both are almost microscopic. Most people would grade as mint)

DEXTER JACKSON

2008 TOPPS CHROME COPPER REFRACTOR #TC-205...224/425 (Nrmt to Nrmt+, centering from left to right is off a little, there is a small half moon dent on the back, very faint. Really have to look at the card out of a toploader and sleeve to find it) The small white dot on the right edge is a speck from my scanner and not on the card.

DEXTER JACKSON

2008 UPPERDECK ROOKIE JERSEY #UDRJ-DJ (RED SWATCH) (Nrmt to Nrmt+ condition. Small touch of white here and there. Nothing major. Most people would grade as mint)

Additional notes:

Mikejohnj will mail out in a bubble mailer with delivery confirmation tomorrow, Saturday at the latest. Thanks for the trade.
webbgem
I agree! Thanks!
mikejohnj
QUOTE(webbgem @ Oct 29 2009, 07:17 PM)
I agree!  Thanks!

Cards were mailed out today. Here is the DC#0309 1140 0001 7410 5374
webbgem
Cards received...thanks!
mikejohnj
QUOTE(webbgem @ Nov 3 2009, 11:55 AM)
Cards received...thanks!

I received also. Thanks for the trade.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2020 Invision Power Services, Inc.