$30 + $1.50(Fees) =$31.50 paypal

Additional notes:

Paying on Friday. Thanks! smile.gif
boone982
Oops, can someone move this for me? Thanks! starwars.gif
Pejarox7620
agreed smile.gif and yes its supposed to be a sale wink.gif
urbanmonk
This transaction has been updated to display as a sale.

When creating transactions, please take an extra moment to make sure you're setting the Transaction type radio button to the proper choice.
urbanmonk
This transaction has been updated to properly display the buyer and seller.

When creating sales transactions, please take an extra moment to make sure you're setting the You are radio button to the proper choice of either Seller (default) or Buyer.
Pejarox7620
i still haven't got the payment...
boone982
sorry, going to get to the bank tomorrow. will send a little extra with the payment . Sorry for the delay.
Pejarox7620
QUOTE(boone982 @ Nov 4 2009, 06:13 PM)
sorry, going to get to the bank tomorrow. will send a little extra with the payment . Sorry for the delay.

Still nothing...
northicehero99
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to boone982.
Pejarox7620
i've sent numerous PMs...i was going to use the money to pay for the other purchase on TCC..
urbanmonk
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to boone982.
Pejarox7620
Payment received with extra! Thanks a lot! Sending on Monday!
finestkind
boone982
I will add another update when the mail comes. That should be at around noon
boone982
nothing in the mail
finestkind
boone982
nothing yet
urbanmonk
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to Pejarox7620.
Pejarox7620
He should get it soon...i sent awhile ago maybe the holidays are slowing things down..
boone982
Nothing today, will update on Monday smile.gif
boone982
got it today. Thanks for the extras smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.