Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: why is it so hard to trade anymore
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Football > Football Trading
bears1980
when i first came to this site it was easy to trade now it has gotten so hard to trade all this high-end low-end stuff it shouldn't matter as long as the card books the you are going to get the same price for it I TRADE BY BV lmk if you wanna trade i am getting tierd of hearing it is only for trade for a highend card that realy makes it hard for the little people collecting cards http://s578.photobucket.com/albums/ss230/bearsfan_album/
fredbbq
QUOTE(bears1980 @ Oct 28 2009, 09:41 PM)
when i first came to this site it was easy to trade now it has gotten so hard to trade all this high-end  low-end stuff it shouldn't matter as long as the card books the you are going to get the same price for it  I TRADE BY BV lmk if you wanna trade

http://s578.photobucket.com/albums/ss230/bearsfan_album/

im easy to trade with> I like the coffee auto, Davis auto, and montana GU
tj4eck
CMB for the Nate Davis Chrome AU
bears1980
tj didnt see anything right now
bears1980
fred didnt realy see anything i am looking for 09 topps chrome and johnny knox mainly
b.warrior129
due I hear you, everybody is picky and looking for the best deal to hard. Trading should be fair you get what you want and I get equal value that i want. problem is i think people are betting on the futures of the cards and that is hard to determine. CMB
bears1980
hey i like the chrome autos you have what did you like of mine i also have a couple of thing not in my bucket lmk
beanschat
I noticed several months ago it was getting too difficult...I attribute it to people limiting themselves to one team or player, or just multi color patches, etc...and it seems most everyone wants to trade up....
bears1980
i did to that just makes it hard it was never like this before and i have been doing this since i was 7 and i am 29 now that is what makes people not want to trade anymore
b.warrior129
which chrome autos LMK.
bears1980
09 topps chrome football autos you have i think 3 of them
CardCollector123
Yeah, I agree, I havent even gotten a reply in my last 3 trading topics, I believe, and I am eager to trade!!

I liked these

Percy Harvin GU
Vontae Davis AU
Matt Schaub/Mario Williams Dual AU

PLMK!!
bears1980
card collector didnt realy see anything do you have anything bears or 09 topps chrome
b.warrior129
like the davis auto what does it BV.. probably would do the Brandstater Auto for it.
CardCollector123
I havent bought any 2009 Chrome and I only have Bears base and inserts!
ninerfolife
I feel you man, it's hard to trade on here! Some guys on here overprice their cards and make you feel like your cards are not worth as much even though they have the same BV...It's crazy MY FRIEND!!!!

Let me know if I have something for the Davis auto
bears1980
niner i didnt see anything but that is a great niner pc
bears1980
lets trade
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.