Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: WTT : 2 Mike Schmidt GU Jersey's...
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Baseball > Baseball Trading
Sportscard_Guru
Hello all,
After about a two year absence, I have decided to start collecting again. I have many trader points from this site and several others that are still there to verify all of my positive feedback. I sold most of my NICE collection, but I did keep a few minor items…… I found these 2 Mike Schmidt GU in a plastic box that I had stored some cards in for safe keeping, one is actually a low serial #’d/81. I would like to trade them both together. I do not have a current Beckett, so if you are interested and could look up the BV’s, I would greatly appreciate it. The 2 are listed below and are both mint cards that have been stored safely for the past couple years…

04 Timeless Treasures Award Materials Schmidt GU Jersey #AW-15 serial #’d 63/81
03 Topps Chrome Record Breakers REFRACTOR version Schmidt GU Jersey #RBCR-MS

Please let me know if you would be interested in both….

Thanks,
- Dewayne
Icrackwax
The Schmidt /81 books $20 and the Topps Chrome version books $40. I could be interested. See anything you like in my bucket?
Sportscard_Guru
QUOTE(Icrackwax @ Oct 26 2009, 09:50 PM)
The Schmidt /81 books $20 and the Topps Chrome version books $40. I could be interested. See anything you like in my bucket?

Hi. Can you pm me the BV's of the cards below, and we can go from there, I liked a few of yours, you have some good stuff....

Frank Robinson Donruss Hall of Fame Heroes Auto.

Lou Brock auto. / jersey

Eddie Murray / Chipper Jones dual jersey

Cal Ripken Jr. sweet swatch classic

Stan Musial bat SP Legendary cuts

Stan Musial bat #/d 75

PLMK... thanks.

Icrackwax
Could you just trade one of them? The Musials are also NFT by the way.
Sportscard_Guru
QUOTE(Icrackwax @ Oct 27 2009, 11:23 AM)
Could you just trade one of them? The Musials are also NFT by the way.

how much are the other 4 that are not Musials ? I was aksing so I could know what to pick, I don't know until I get the BV's...

thanks.
- Dewayne
Icrackwax
Frank Robinson Donruss Hall of Fame Heroes Auto.- $50
Lou Brock auto. / jersey- GONE
Eddie Murray / Chipper Jones dual jersey- $20
Cal Ripken Jr. sweet swatch classic- $50
Sportscard_Guru
hey, sorry for the late reply, I worked all week, now I have four straight days off to get some trades done. PLMK if you still have either one of the $50 cards above left, and are still interested in the $40 Schmidt, I have both left, the $40 and the $20 ones listed in the original post.
Thanks.
-Dewayne
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.