Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Are you interested in WWE Bragging Rights PPV
Collector Zone > Non-Sports Cards > Wrestling
jaderock
1. SmackDown vs. Raw WWE Bragging Rights Tag Team Match:
Triple H, Shawn Michaels, Big Show, Mark Henry, Cody Rhodes, Jack Swagger and Kofi Kingston VS Kane, Chris Jericho, Dolph Ziggler, Cryme Tyme’s Shad & JTG, Eric Escobar and Drew McIntyre Heard that the Smackdown side may change to: Chris Jericho & Kane & Matt Hardy & R-Truth & Fit Finlay & Hart Dynasty

2. World Heavyweight Champion The Undertaker vs. CM Punk vs. Batista vs. Rey Mysterio (Fatal Four Way Match)

3. WWE Champion Randy Orton vs. John Cena (One Hour, Anything Goes WWE Iron Man Match)

4. Intercontinental Champion John Morrison vs. United States Champion The Miz

5. SmackDown Divas vs. Raw Divas Tag Team Match:
Michelle McCool, Beth Phoenix and Natalya will represent Team SmackDown, while Team Raw will include Divas Champion Melina, Kelly Kelly and Gail Kim.

I may never purchase a PPV, but this one's build has been decent.

Either way, the RAW side will prevail since the EGOS are WAYYYYYYY too big on that show. Prehaps ECW may make a cameo and get their backsides thrown out in seconds! If the Truth, Hart Dynasty and Finley are in the match, the quality will be better, but the results the same.
--
Taker should retain the title...I don't see him just keeping it for such a short time. Pinning Mysterio
--
Orton vs Cena...really strange...don't think they would do another switch so quickly, but I just don't see Cena returning to Smackdown (that would be insane!). I smell Orton losing by one fall DUE to DiBiase interfering on behalf of Cena (unintentionally).
--
Morrison should win...BUT, the way Miz has been buried previously by the top (HHH, Cena, etc) on RAW indicates that he will pull this one out of the hat! Who's the Jannety now laugh.gif
--
Women's match...everyone in the match is a good WRESTLER except Kelly Kelly, so I predict Kelly Kelly to be the one to get the winning pin. UGH!
aceecards
1. SmackDown vs. Raw WWE Bragging Rights Tag Team Match:
Triple H, Shawn Michaels, Big Show, Mark Henry, Cody Rhodes, Jack Swagger and Kofi Kingston VS Kane, Chris Jericho, Dolph Ziggler, Cryme Tyme’s Shad & JTG, Eric Escobar and Drew McIntyre Heard that the Smackdown side may change to: Chris Jericho & Kane & Matt Hardy & R-Truth & Fit Finlay & Hart Dynasty

As i Predicted a few months back.. It is time and the place for the DX feud to begin! Raw loses..and HBK and HHh begin the battle against each other!

2. World Heavyweight Champion The Undertaker vs. CM Punk vs. Batista vs. Rey Mysterio (Fatal Four Way Match)

Taker retains

3. WWE Champion Randy Orton vs. John Cena (One Hour, Anything Goes WWE Iron Man Match)

I hope Cena wins Im really tired of RKO

4. Intercontinental Champion John Morrison vs. United States Champion The Miz

Morrison is the next guy to get the promotion in my opinion!

5. SmackDown Divas vs. Raw Divas Tag Team Match:
Michelle McCool, Beth Phoenix and Natalya will represent Team SmackDown, while Team Raw will include Divas Champion Melina, Kelly Kelly and Gail Kim.

Well .. on paper smackdown just crushes that gorgeous raw team! In the minds of the story writers anything goes!
jaderock
Steve,

I don't see HHH and HBK rehashing another fued (at least not now). That said, it would take HHH AWAY from title contentions which I'm all for!
bravesfan09
Orton's gonna retain, sending that punk Cena back to SD. Cant wait.
dodgerblue38501
Looks like Team Smackdown won with the help of Big Show, Taker retained while Batista turned on Rey, Cena won, the Smacksdown Divas won, and the Miz beat Morrison.
jaderock
QUOTE(bravesfan09 @ Oct 22 2009, 07:57 PM)
Orton's gonna retain, sending that punk Cena back to SD.  Cant wait.

Sorry Chip...Orton's a "Former" Champ again tongue.gif
--
They 14 man Tag RAWvs Smackdown with one pin is weak...should have been an elimination.
dodgerblue38501
QUOTE(jaderock @ Oct 26 2009, 12:43 AM)

They 14 man Tag RAWvs Smackdown with one pin is weak...should have been an elimination.

I agree. Elimination matches are a good way to create stars. WWE did that in the past with the old Survivor Series matches. In the 1980s - early 90s it was always interesting to see who would shine in the Royal Rumble, King of the Ring Tournament, and Survivor Series because those events were "star makers". Now there are so many PPVs, everything seems to run together and has much less meaning.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.