$70

19th Century Indiana Jones receives:

1 spot in 08 Donruss Gridiron Gear 8 box case break

Additional notes:

None Specified.
webbgem
Money received!
Kmart6nets
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to 19th Century Indiana Jones.
Kmart6nets
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to webbgem.
webbgem
I have sent a couple of messages to 19th Century Indiana Jones over the last couple of weeks and he said he would check to see if he received the cards. Everybody else in the break has received the cards so I thought he would have them too. I am awaiting a response to see if he has them or not.
northicehero99
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to 19th Century Indiana Jones.
webbgem
I PMed 19th Century Indiana Jones about trying to get an answer if he received these cards or not and he let me know that he was going to look in one more place to see if they were there.
RGBII
webbgem
I PMed 19th Century Indiana Jones again to see if he has looked in the other place he thought the cards could be and haven't received a reply yet. I will keep you updated if I hear anything new.
19th Century Indiana Jones
Missing. I've had no problems with his group breaks. It was an unfortunate loss through no fault of his own. I will just chalk this up as no hits for the break. It's a chance we all take.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.