Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: I need this 09 absolute mem card
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Football > Football Trading
degibson84
i bought this card on ebay last week and it shows as being DLVD in my town on Saturday but it never showed up in my mail box. I need it to finish my set

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...e=STRK:MEWNX:IT

will buy/trade/card and cash for it
NYStateOfMind1976
Hye brotha who is it? I cannot get to Ebay. I have a couple but do not know if I have your guy.
degibson84
QUOTE(NYStateOfMind1976 @ Oct 20 2009, 03:49 PM)
Hye brotha who is it? I cannot get to Ebay. I have a couple but do not know if I have your guy.

Massaquoi War Room Jersey Number Patch #/25
NYStateOfMind1976
Dang sorry Not that one. Wish I could have helped.
degibson84
QUOTE(NYStateOfMind1976 @ Oct 20 2009, 04:02 PM)
Dang sorry Not that one. Wish I could have helped.

this guy had the only two i have seen on ebay and i didn't bid on the second one he had since i won the first one. i wonder if i would have received any if i bought therm both
NYStateOfMind1976
Good thing you only bid on one. Otherside the USPS would have "lost" them both.. I hate that crap. I hope you can work it out wiht him.
degibson84
QUOTE(NYStateOfMind1976 @ Oct 20 2009, 04:12 PM)
Good thing you only bid on one. Otherside the USPS would have "lost" them both.. I hate that crap. I hope you can work it out wiht him.

usps didn't lose them.

they(post office) pulled up detailed info on the package and have a scanner id for each route and they told me that it was scanned by a different scanner than the one assigned to my route
quik59sat
Sorry to hear about that man. If I see anything I'll let you know. Very nice set you've put together! Still working on the 09 Stargazing jumbos. Need about 5 or 6 more then I'm done.
degibson84
QUOTE(quik59sat @ Oct 20 2009, 04:57 PM)
Sorry to hear about that man. If I see anything I'll let you know. Very nice set you've put together! Still working on the 09 Stargazing jumbos. Need about 5 or 6 more then I'm done.

i have the Moreno incoming and this one magically disappeared and im done
degibson84
anyone?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2020 Invision Power Services, Inc.