Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Looking for Lettermans to spell kids names
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Football > Football Trading
Raidaz89
Mainly looking for autos in Football. They do not have to be high end by any means and it doesn't matter the player or team either. Need these Letters

K Y L D R E W

C A M E R N

B R I T A N E Y

Thanks!
rngrbrown
have an E and a T they are at the bottom of my steelers NFT section Dorian Bryant and Dallas baker..do you have any steelers absolute RPm or a link??
sas
I have a jake long L please check bucket, looking for miami dolphins
Raidaz89
All I have is what is on my thread, anyone interested in any of this. Let me know if you need for me to bump it up. Thanks
rngrbrown
liked a few but they were higher liked the britt and the woodley but dont know the bv on those
sas
do you have a link or a list
Raidaz89
The Britt is 60, and the Woodley is 25 but it looks like he got crazy and rubbed his arm on the sig after he signed it. It looks smeared.

SAS- I have a thread on here that has everything I have for trade on it. Thanks
rngrbrown
QUOTE(Raidaz89 @ Oct 19 2009, 12:19 PM)
The Britt is 60, and the Woodley is 25 but it looks like he got crazy and rubbed his arm on the sig after he signed it. It looks smeared.

SAS- I have a thread on here that has everything I have for trade on it. Thanks

well lmk if there is anything I can add to get the britt..I cant really see the smear on the woodley but I already have one I was just looking to make a trade and get you some of the letters..lmk what we can do
degibson84
i have a Chase coffman A i can sell for $10 DLVD
sas
Can you list what you have for etrade, I am at work and cannot look at pictures, Thanks
Raidaz89
If you wanted the Woodley it is yours, didn't really see anything else for the Britt, sorry.

Degibson- Sorry brother not buying right now.

SAS- I will bump the thread for ya, cool.
degibson84
do you have a bucket?
Raidaz89
Nope just have my thread that has the stuff for trade in it.
kamikid
cmb n pm me i have a few let me know if u got ne brady thanks
rngrbrown
QUOTE(Raidaz89 @ Oct 19 2009, 12:28 PM)
If you wanted the Woodley it is yours, didn't really see anything else for the Britt, sorry.

Degibson- Sorry brother not buying right now.

SAS- I will bump the thread for ya, cool.

if it wasnt smeared id do it but dont know if id be able to retrade it like that sorry
Raidaz89
Sorry brother don't have any Brady, thanks.
degibson84
QUOTE(Raidaz89 @ Oct 19 2009, 01:41 PM)
Nope just have my thread that has the stuff for trade in it.

can i get a link to it??
Raidaz89
It should be like 2 posts down on the football trade forum. Let me know if you can find it.
degibson84
only thing i saw was the Sanchez/Greene dual
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2020 Invision Power Services, Inc.