Collector Zone > Collector Corner > Hobby Talk
bob_TCC
when we've brought eBay to you! biggrin.gif

Click here to see how! wink.gif

-Bob
finestkind
I like it ! biggrin.gif
bob_TCC
Don't we have a member here that likes Gary Payton? If so, they might be interested in this. smile.gif

-Bob
Iplayfootball_90
That is very cool!
nameant
Awesome!
skatalite
QUOTE(bob_TCC @ Sep 15 2006, 02:31 AM)
Don't we have a member here that likes Gary Payton?  If so, they might be interested in thissmile.gif

-Bob

Oh boy do I ever like the Glove! You did this all for us? wub.gif blushing.gif

QUOTE(nameant @ Sep 15 2006, 06:52 AM)
Awesome!

I agree. This is a very awesome tool that, for sure, will be put to use.

Now, if only TCC could be integrated with our personal e-mail... I'd never leave! tongue.gif laugh.gif
aceecards
Oh tcc emails .. cool...

are reservations being taken yet tongue.gif

Bob that is wonderful tool.. I will use it frequently in my quest for a christy mathewson GU and Bobby Orr auto!
starwarsgi
wow great feature, another reason tcc goes above and beyond the rest. thanks for a great site bob.
Cades
sweet!
runner05
Very Cool!

I knew I liked this place. wink.gif
oldspice_007
Very cool!
bob_TCC
QUOTE(skatalite @ Sep 15 2006, 08:13 AM)
Now, if only TCC could be integrated with our personal e-mail... I'd never leave! tongue.gif laugh.gif

QUOTE(aceecards @ Sep 15 2006, 08:55 AM)
Oh tcc emails .. cool...

are reservations being taken yet  tongue.gif

It's been researched and I'm generally aware of the best way to do it. It's just a matter of time. wink.gif

-Bob
bob_TCC
It's nice to see the great reaction to this! smile.gif

At any time, you can simply click the eBay link under the Shop heading in the left-side menu to access this area.

Also, look for many more ways that eBay data will be integrated into the site over the coming months. wink.gif

-Bob
msuwendy
Awesome stuff Bob!!! smile.gif smile.gif
bob_TCC
QUOTE(Iplayfootball_90 @ Sep 15 2006, 07:32 AM)
That is very cool!

If you like Calico, click here.

-Bob
bob_TCC
I'm not sure why I placed this topic in the Suggestion Box forum at first... unsure.gif Maybe because it was after 3 AM in the morning... tongue.gif laugh.gif

-Bob
kc_royals_fan_5
Nice new feature! biggrin.gif
ffman
QUOTE(bob_TCC @ Sep 15 2006, 09:36 AM)
It's been researched and I'm generally aware of the best way to do it.  It's just a matter of time.  wink.gif

-Bob

All the time and effort....thanks again, Bob. Now, if I could link my school email to TCC....... laugh.gif
bob_TCC
QUOTE(skatalite @ Sep 15 2006, 08:13 AM)
You did this all for us? wub.gif blushing.gif

Well, I had some help on this one. wink.gif

Plus, there are many benefits to TCC as well because of this addition. smile.gif

-Bob
jaxjaggywires
Pretty nifty feature addition....
Lex
notworthy.gif

When I think this place can't get better, it smacks me in the face and goes beyond better.

skatalite
QUOTE(bob_TCC @ Sep 15 2006, 12:42 PM)
I'm not sure why I placed this topic in the Suggestion Box forum at first...  unsure.gif  Maybe because it was after 3 AM in the morning...  tongue.gif  laugh.gif

-Bob

It does not matter! Plus, you're a robot, remember? wink.gif

QUOTE(bob_TCC @ Sep 15 2006, 12:50 PM)
Well, I had some help on this one.  wink.gif

Plus, there are many benefits to TCC as well because of this addition.  smile.gif

-Bob

wink.gif Yes! I can only imagine the benefits... Mwahahaha.
bob_TCC
QUOTE(skatalite @ Sep 15 2006, 04:06 PM)
Yes! I can only imagine the benefits... Mwahahaha.

It's a win-win for everyone! wink.gif

Look for some additional changes late tonight or tomorrow, including additional categories being supported.

-Bob
bob_TCC
This search is for me. smile.gif

I think we'll have to make some changes that show the favorite searches according to eBay and your favorite searches.

-Bob
Pastretta
punk.gif Sweet!!!! Bob, you are the MAN!!!!!!

inlove.gif

laugh.gif
bob_TCC
Time for a reality check...

How many of you used this way to search for eBay auctions today instead of going to eBay directly? Anyone?

-Bob
über
wow! thats sweet!
bob_TCC
By default, the eBay link now displays the Cards category which is eBay's primary sports cards category. You'll also now see that the page contains a link at the top to view the Trading Cards category which is eBay's primary non-sports cards category. The top link changes depending on whether you're viewing sports or non-sports cards so that you can easily jump between the two. wink.gif

-Bob
marc_tey
Nice work, Bob! biggrin.gif
sschind
I have my ebay searches in my favorites and whenever I log on, its one click and I am searching. This is a nice feature but I doubt I will ever use it. Then again, there may be others whose practices are different than mine to whom it might be helpful.

Still Bob, I like this site and I am glad to see that you are working to make changes to make it better.
bob_TCC
QUOTE(sschind @ Sep 16 2006, 11:09 AM)
I have my ebay searches in my favorites and whenever I log on, its one click and I am searching.

I'm guessing that you're saying they're saved as Favorites in your browser - not in eBay?

-Bob
The Ripper
I`m using it right now. Nice. Thanks.
sschind
QUOTE(bob_TCC @ Sep 16 2006, 10:35 AM)
I'm guessing that you're saying they're saved as Favorites in your browser - not in eBay?

-Bob

Thats correct Bob. Please don't get me wrong, I am all for improvements and from the sounds of it this feature was a welcome improvement. Just because I might not get any use out of it doesn't mean that it has not made the site better. I figured you were looking for honest answers and I was being honest.
bob_TCC
QUOTE(sschind @ Sep 16 2006, 10:18 PM)
I figured you were looking for honest answers and I was being honest.

Understood and appreciated. wink.gif

-Bob
bob_TCC
Just a reminder to check out the new eBay section under the Shop heading in the left-side menu. Let us know what you think or any ideas you have on how to improve the integration of eBay data within TCC.

-Bob
bob_TCC
With so many new members, I just wanted to remind everyone that eBay auctions are integrated directly within TCC!

To see this in action, check out the eBay section under the Shop heading in the left-side menu or click here. Let us know what you think or any ideas you have on how to improve the integration of eBay data within TCC.

-Bob
bob_TCC
With so many new members, I just wanted to remind everyone that eBay auctions are integrated directly within TCC!

To see this in action, check out the eBay section under the Shop heading in the left-side menu or click here. Let us know what you think or any ideas you have on how to improve the integration of eBay data within TCC.

-Bob
jaderock
QUOTE(bob_TCC @ Sep 15 2006, 12:11 AM)
when we've brought eBay to youbiggrin.gif

Click here to see how!  wink.gif

-Bob

Bob,

The search doesn't work correctly...only shows things ending 8/26...at least I couldn't get it to do "newest listing" 1st????
bushidobard
I had no idea this was here.

Thanks!

(hope you're getting some kind of credit (or c$sh) for clickthroughs!)
bob_TCC

To see this in action, check out the eBay section under the Shop heading in the left-side menu or click here.

Also, let us know what you think or any ideas you have on how to improve the integration of eBay data within TCC.

-Bob
Luke2411
Wow, I just discovered this for the first time. I bookmarked it and will use it from now on.
ffman
I keep forgetting about this.
ffman
QUOTE(Luke2411 @ Jun 9 2008, 09:21 PM)
Wow, I just discovered this for the first time.  I bookmarked it and will use it from now on.

Wow. Thanks to this post, I checked out TCC's eBay search function again. I typed in "Sammy Sosa bat", and eventually found a seller with Sosa's A Piece of History 500 HR Club bat card (VERY RARE) AND a few David Wright rookie cards. ohmy.gif

Ilovetheheat
QUOTE(bob_TCC @ Jun 9 2008, 02:07 PM)

To see this in action, check out the eBay section under the Shop heading in the left-side menu or click here.

Also, let us know what you think or any ideas you have on how to improve the integration of eBay data within TCC.

-Bob

When you have some free time I'd like to talk to you about TCC's own auctions!

Peace
Jeremy
bob_TCC
QUOTE(Luke2411 @ Jun 9 2008, 11:21 PM)
Wow, I just discovered this for the first time.  I bookmarked it and will use it from now on.

Well, you know about it now! smile.gif

-Bob
bob_TCC
QUOTE(ffman @ Jun 9 2008, 11:27 PM)
Wow.  Thanks to this post, I checked out TCC's eBay search function again.  I typed in "Sammy Sosa bat", and eventually found a seller with Sosa's A Piece of History 500 HR Club bat card (VERY RARE) AND a few David Wright rookie cards.  ohmy.gif

Did you bid early and often? tongue.gif

-Bob
bob_TCC
QUOTE(Ilovetheheat @ Jun 10 2008, 12:33 AM)
When you have some free time I'd like to talk to you about TCC's own auctions!

Will do. wink.gif

-Bob
bob_TCC
QUOTE(jaderock @ Aug 25 2007, 03:55 AM)
The search doesn't work correctly...only shows things ending 8/26...at least I couldn't get it to do "newest listing" 1st????

Peter,

The "Time: newly listed" option should work properly now. biggrin.gif

I'll likely add more sorting options in the near future. wink.gif

-Bob
bob_TCC

-Bob
wmb1289
wow thats awesome
another great feature on TCC
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.