Collector Zone > Hobby Resources > No Purchase Necessary
FerrisBueller
Rec'd these two from 2009 Bowman Football Superlatives Subset:

#S5 Rey Maualuga USC
#S10 Malcolm Jenkins OSU

user posted image

Both are available.
benshobbies
You are killing it lately. Today is a postal holiday so no NPN's for me today. I received that very same Maualuga from Topps as well.
nuhuskers
I find in odd that some people get tons of npns and others get none. Especially from topps product. If it works like they claim everyone who sends in to topps should get something back since there is like an insert or rookie in every package.
benshobbies
QUOTE(nuhuskers @ Oct 13 2009, 09:27 AM)
I find in odd that some people get tons of npns and others get none.  Especially from topps product.  If it works like they claim everyone who sends in to topps should get something back since there is like an insert or rookie in every package.

I've learned that the only way to get NPN's is to follow the instructions and write very neatly. If I make a mistake on an envelope I throw it out.
FerrisBueller
QUOTE(nuhuskers @ Oct 13 2009, 10:27 AM)
I find in odd that some people get tons of npns and others get none.  Especially from topps product.  If it works like they claim everyone who sends in to topps should get something back since there is like an insert or rookie in every package.

There are many products, especially from Topps, in which I don't receive an NPN. You have to respond to each product and each PO Box. Baseball is the best example, there are usually 6 to 8 different PO Boxes, between the hobby, retail, blaster, boxes, cereal boxes, jumbo packs, individual wax packs, specific Wal-Mart releases, Target releases, etc.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.