Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Flying Nun
Collector Zone > Non-Sports Cards > Entertainment
1968 A's
Anybody seen any of these 1967 released by Screen Gems standard sized cards? Think there's 93 in the series.
finestkind
Willy the non-sports price guide I have is out of date (April/May 06). They have it listed as being produced by Donruss in 1968. And it's a 66 card set and the value was $2.00 each for common cards and the set is $175.00. And packs are $20.00. How many cases of that are you sitting on ? laugh.gif
1968 A's
QUOTE(finestkind @ Sep 14 2006, 06:52 AM)
Willy the non-sports price guide I have is out of date (April/May 06). They have it listed as being produced by Donruss in 1968.  And it's a 66 card set and the value was $2.00 each for common cards and the set is $175.00. And packs are $20.00. How many cases of that are you sitting on ?  laugh.gif

laugh.gif 2 container ships only!
Says Screen Gems on em. Could that be donruss printed and licensed by Screen Gems?
finestkind
I think Screen Gems might have been the TV production company that produced the program.
1968 A's
user posted image
Just found this.
Wish I had em all!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.